What games or series would you like to see on xbox?

BloodHawk1991

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Neme6ben

I would like super metroid on xbla >.>

@BigBabyJeezus

I would like to try that sometime :D

If you ever pick up a copy, please get Manhunt 2 as well. When I first played it on the PS2, all I could say was "DAMN" through most of the game. It is that good.

God of war series,Little Big Planet series,Killzone 3,Infamous series,Heavy Rain

I've always wanted to play Heavy Rain,Infamous 2,God of war orgins collection,God of war Acension but never got a chance to play them. The others are amazing.

Sometimes I wish I could win the lottery to get a PS3 again and a number of games for it. Other then that I don't want to spend 400$ when that could go towards something else. :(

God of war series,Little Big Planet series,Killzone 3,Infamous series,Heavy Rain

I've always wanted to play Heavy Rain,Infamous 2,God of war orgins collection,God of war Acension but never got a chance to play them. The others are amazing.

Sometimes I wish I could win the lottery to get a PS3 again and a number of games for it. Other then that I don't want to spend 400$ when that could go towards something else. :(

I'm thinking PS3's will drop when the PS4 comes out.

Only game I want is a monster hunter one to be released outside of Japan. Have all other consoles except WiiU and even thinking of getting one. PS3 games I would only want on xbox for the achievements, so that is sort of greedy. Other than that nothing else.

Pokemon I think would be shit on xbox. Handhelds are where they belong.