Duplication Glitch

MrAwesome

Before anyone says anything about "cheating is gay play the game as intended reeny reeny reeny...", a) this is a site in which people gather to help each other easily gain achievements and cheat b) I liked having hundreds of beer and skooma bottles littering my house in Oblivion.

Anyways... do you think this glitch will still work in Skyrim since it was not fixed in Oblivion? I wonder if the duel wielding will affect the glitch. And the fact that there is an achievement for earning gold makes me think this has been fixed.

Also, does anyone who fully understands game mechanics figure it will be possible to hold two bows?

Your thoughts?

Edited by MrAwesome

Anyways... do you think this glitch will still work in Skyrim since it was not fixed in Oblivion? I wonder if the duel wielding will affect the glitch. And the fact that there is an achievement for earning gold makes me think this has been fixed.

Never even tried, making gold is so easy just by looting enemys and selling there stuff

Also, does anyone who fully understands game mechanics figure it will be possible to hold two bows?

Your thoughts?

This is not possible though, bows are 2handed [how would you load, and pull 2 arrows while holding 2 bows anyway? unless u were shiva/goro/insert generic-multi-armed person here?]

This is not possible though, bows are 2handed [how would you load, and pull 2 arrows while holding 2 bows anyway? unless u were shiva/goro/insert generic-multi-armed person here?]

This is a game involving dragons, magic, and talking humanoid giant lizards and cats.

Logic does not belong here.

And I speak of more exploitation of game mechanics making it somehow possible to hold two bows.

Before anyone says anything about "cheating is gay play the game as intended reeny reeny reeny...", a) this is a site in which people gather to help each other easily gain achievements and cheat b) I liked having hundreds of beer and skooma bottles littering my house in Oblivion.

Your thoughts?

That would be decent. I totally forgot about that glitch. Used it on the PC version of Oblivion to get rich quick.

As for the first part. I for one could care less who cheats and glitches their way in a single player game. It is once people start boosting, cheating and glitching in MP games that chaps my hide. This site is about achievements, no where on the site does it say that its about cheating. There are cheating sites out there. That state just that. But again, not slighting you at all. SP is all the players own business as it doesn't fuck anyone else up.

Edit: Remember the paint brush glitch... walking high above Cyrodiil was fun. Pointless. But fun.

Your thoughts?

Duplication glitch = highly possible. In oblivion they patched it the best they could, but could never fix scroll duplication. I do think the new interface will make it more difficult to find one, but whenever there is a system involving numbers and items, there is bound to be a glitch

This is a game involving dragons, magic, and talking humanoid giant lizards and cats.

Logic does not belong here.

And I speak of more exploitation of game mechanics making it somehow possible to hold two bows.

Awesome comment. And it seems that there could be a glitch of that nature. Probably something someone will find on complete accident. I project a youtube video by next year.

Without a doubt, I can 100% guarantee that the duping glitches of Oblivion are gone. A glitch is something that happens due to a programming error in the coding of the engine that the game is powered by. When a game switches engines for the sequel, that means they're using all new code and the game is built quite literally from scratch. That means all new coding errors that will result in other glitches in the new game. A game like MW3 you can be hopeful about finding glitches that were in BO, MW2, WaW, and CoD4 because they all run off of the same modified Quake 2 engine. Skyrim usues an entirely new engine completely unique to the one used in Oblivion and the Fallout games.

Bethesda has been improving with their bug testing pre-launch, but glitches in an Elder Scrolls game are a common staple to the series, so I would expect there to be a good handful when the game launches (and hopefully they aren't all patched in a week.)

maybe spoiler ?

bah , code smode ...they completely changed the whole layout . no more " cant equip errors " showing up . they dumbed down the whole system . the page layout for stats for weapons etc. is gone among other things you were used too . been tried do death already on other sites . if this game gets broken it will be something totally new my man .

bah , code smode ...they completely changed the whole layout . no more " cant equip errors " showing up . they dumbed down the whole system . the page layout for stats for weapons etc. is gone among other things you were used too . been tried do death already on other sites . if this game gets broken it will be something totally new my man .

Hopefully nothing like the glitches in Red Dead, the donkey woman still terrifies me to this day!

Why would you want to cheat? In Skyrim you can work jobs, so I'm pretty sure you'll get paid for doing them. And you can make your own weapons and armor. I bet the best equipment you can get is one you make from dragon skin.

Hmm, that's true. Working for moeny is a nice addition. Depends on how much it earns you. But I used the dupe glitch for A;grand sould gems for recharging and any decent weapons to sell and B; for fun. As in trapping adoring fan in my Skingrad basement with various random items.

@Leroy. Maybe people in your game were not into seafood. Should try steak with the bread and a drink of mead in Skyrim. Although, 5000 of it will take a while to dupe lol