Seriously 3.0 Achievement Tracker - Version 2.0

Celick

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks alot better than the one I made myself!

Is there any way I could get my hands on the password that is protecting the sheet? I would like to make some minor adjustments for my personal preferences. I had put all the other stats like mutators, executions, character and weaponskins unlocks in mine and I'd like to merge that with this one to have one complete thing

Very cool! Too bad I have to use Excel. It won't open properly in Numbers and I hate working in Excel. -.-

Thanks...Excel isn't so bad though. I made the sheet so there's no way you can mess it up. Just type in the number and save. :)

One thing...and this is just my personal point of view.

I would like the medal name to also have the description. Or the progress bars to says "x kills/revives/chapters" etc if you get me?

I see what you're saying.....but to me it would of become rather cluttered. And the description I gave is more of a quick reference in lamen's terms rather than to match EPIC word for word.

2010 I'd say, it's more backwards compatible, 2003 has issues trying to open and read files created in newer software.

Awesome sheet BTW.

I think they said they were using office 2007 and were asking what format of the sheet would work best, 97-03 or 2010 format...or can excel 2007 read 2010 documents?

And thanks, glad u like it :)

You may want to add into your spreadsheet that the hammer of dawn counts for killing enemies with fire. I've been using it for Pyro and map based weapon kills

Thanks... i probably should have but at the time i was making the sheet i wasn't trying to list every possible thing in the description...beginning to think i should have now. My original thought was just going to be a general description with a few examples. But with everyones input, i'm going to make some changes to some of the descriptions.

Edited by Celick

Incredible spreadsheet mate.

Never intended on going for Seriously 3.0 bu this could intice me.

currently sitting at 15.37%:(:(:(

lol, I have got 0/500 for Vengeful.

I'm glad to have inspired you..lol. And don't worry man i've just hit 19% myself and have 0/500 vengeful lol. But they are going to change the requirement for that medal soon.

Very nice dude. I will try using this one for now and see which one works better. I like your idea, however I will pick my favorite based on functionality :)

Thanks, and yea should always go with what works best for ya.

on sheet 2 of Excel 1997-2003 Format.

the correct spelling would be

versus

the current spelling is

verses

====================================

The name "seriously 3.0 tracker" is incorrect.

For seriously there are two criteria:

- the 65 medals

- reaching level 100

To be correct you would have to include something to track the level. Otherwise the name would have to be "gears of war medals tracker".

Could you supply a version without encrypting. That way I can make some changes and additions.

I want to add color coding for "Till next medal"; light green if the value is below 10, light blue if the value is below 100, red if the value is below 1000.

Some of the medals you have listed under verses/versus should be in a miscellaneous category.

These medals can be earned in other game modes as well.

Like "Field Service" and "Shock Trooper"

Edited by theo