Hard game to find!

Throwdown

The two closest Gamestops near me did not have this game. They only received a couple copies each, since I guess the game is not a big seller. So I had to travel to find a copy... and I live in Ohio. My best friend lives in Michigan, and he can't find it anywhere at any Gamestops. Big hassle unless you preordered or just got lucky.

The Orochi series is by far (this one in particular) the best of the Koei's these days with maybe the exception of the Gundam franchise. The regular DW has gotten quite stale, same charecters, same maps, same franchise. Which I love, and will continue to play but WO is def. a nice addition. Amazing roster of fighters, and a story that continue to grow and evolve. Def. a game I wont trade in because not too many copies are actually available.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You just listed off all of the reasons I preordered...

But yeah check around online or ask on facebook or something if any of your friends have it that you could play it from, maybe?

Also maybe you can ask your Gamestop people if they do orders? Never needed to ask that myself, but worth a shot I guess.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Just got round to playing mine even though it was a day 1 purchase. Wow, I just thought the UK got avoided, I ended up ordering online after I checked the 3 stores in my home town and between all 3 they got a single copy but it was for PS3. I think some recent games are not being stocked due to them not having English Dialog, so far this, FotNS 2 and more to come.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...