What's going wrong with this forum??

TimidKillah

Am I the only one noticing that the posts have been dropping here. I mean when I first joined, the 'todays posts' link always gave me over 100 and at least 4 pages to look through. Lately it been dwindling to the point of only 25 post for an entire day:eek: Have we scared everybody out or just not getting enough exposure??? What gives? I love the site and have definitely found a ton of useful info and great peeps to play and chat with sooo What gives???:confused:

i have noticed too to a degree.. too many off topics and other posts nobody (guest wise) comes to see.. Now i am guilty of this as well but we all have something to say and not everyone wants to hear it..LOL. Also maybe the Admin can delete some if the old posts that are irrelevent to keep space current and fresh topics for people to visit for IMO... dunno if you already do this and sorry for stepping on your toes if you do Routine...;)

There is not enough regular users. Too many people come, post a few times then disappear, personally I think it's ever since we started using vBulletin, but thats my opinion.

I would say that when new games come out, thicker and faster, the regular members should pick up a bit.

yea part of it is the lack of new games right now, and because its getting closer to the summer months, those who live where it gets cold in the winter, now start going out and doing things, riding bikes, going on vacation, just checking out the outdoors.

well some of us anyways, i for one am not one of those people

I think everyone is between things at the moment as well. I myself have decided after Friday and Hitman and the Rockstar Table Tennis maybe that i'm not gonna buy another game until i've nailed the likes of Condemned, PDZ, FarCry and my new ones ;)

Also noticed the post count is back up again after Routine has fixed the problem with the server.

So we are getting back up and running AND the leaderboard runs smoothly now i've notcied :D