WARNING! Actually 1200 Points

Chris62442

Motrahtox:

You can get all achievements at Fallout 3 on easy. How would you feel if you had to pay for a normal or hard mode? It's not all about achievements. I want the challenge and of course more levels to have more fun for a longer time.

It's just not right to pay for things that should be in the game.

Motrahtox:

You can get all achievements at Fallout 3 on easy. How would you feel if you had to pay for a normal or hard mode? It's not all about achievements. I want the challenge and of course more levels to have more fun for a longer time.

It's just not right to pay for things that should be in the game.

or how would you feel about paying for new content about every month....interesting example using fallout considering it has had like 3 or 4 dlc packs that you had to pay for?

or how would you feel about paying for new content about every month....interesting example using fallout considering it has had like 3 or 4 dlc packs that you had to pay for?

I bought the first, which took me 90 minutes to complete (on regular difficulty with my lvl 20 character). It was too short and had only a few missions and no items i could use. I thoguht about getting the others, but I read that they are short too.

I don't think I'll get the others and stay with my 1.100 GS.

I don't really mind that they did this. The DS version is $20. So, even at $15, its still cheaper.

The problem I do have is that MS doesn't let us know about this. They just throw it out there for the masses to figure out on their own. Obviously they want the good press that the game is $10. Now all they are going to get is bad press from the internet bitching.

microshit did this 2 us with the 360 they knew it would break but they sold them 2 us any way cause it would have cost a fortune 2 pull them off 2 fix or 2 replace with new 1s that work so expect more crap from micro like this in the near future all they want is ur money

I don't think it's so bad. I wasn't aware of the other two episodes, and felt fine paying $10 for the 60 levels and multiplayer. For big fans, the extra $5 doubles the game, but I'm perfectly fine with the standard $10 game.

I don't really mind that they did this. The DS version is $20. So, even at $15, its still cheaper.

The problem I do have is that MS doesn't let us know about this. They just throw it out there for the masses to figure out on their own. Obviously they want the good press that the game is $10. Now all they are going to get is bad press from the internet bitching.

when you play the trial ,ad the end they say that you have to download more episodes and pay as well ...

yes, thought episodes 3-4 would unlock when i finished 2, then it dawned on me it ain't happening and they just want more money. really annoying, as 800 points is already too much for what until a year ago would have been a 400 point coin op classic.

not sure what MS is doing, but they sure aren't in step with the economy.

• 6 months later...

Well.. I stumbled across this game in someone's gc and have fond memories of it so looked up the achievements, read a coupla reviews, and was all set to buy it when I saw (in this thread) that it's 800 MSP. 800?? For real? Without the harder difficulties included?

ROFL at XBox Live pricing...