Don't Forget to play today!

BluWolve

Won't unlock for me. Eastern time zone in U.S. If this achievement is really dependent on a server time and that's not articulated anywhere then that's a pretty lousy oversight. It will be ironic if I end up unlocking it offline ON JUNE 19 ITSELF.

• 11 months later...

I don't usually cuss - especially on a web site forum... but FUCK Digital Leisure for making it ONLY unlock in GMT time zone!

I waited until 2013 to play this game, and unfortunately... because I didn't start playing it until tonight (started at 10:00 PM, Pacific Time Zone), the damn achievement won't unlock because of the fucking time-zone issue.

How STUPID are the developers, that they HAD to lock it into the GMT time-zone, instead of just reading the date on the user's console? Sure, I can play it "offline" and change the time to earlier in the day (it's still June 19th right now)... but then I don't get the time/date stamp - which is sort of important, considering the achievement description - and TODAY is the 30th anniversary of the game's release.

They can go fuck themselves in the ass... I AM PISSED-OFF!!! :mad::mad::mad:

I did that at about GMT+1, 19th June and it worked! :)

Just "resume" my previous game and the achievement unlocked automatically!

Just make sure the time zone for the game is GMT+0, not your country's clock!

Edited by Dunbine

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...