Achievement Trading Thread [US Version]

Spartan

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well me and a few guys figured out a nice STRAT for getting money towards the 1 billion dollars. Basically you play for a 20min match. Then one team goes just for the secondary objectives and the other team goes for the main objectives. When the match is done all four players should leave with at least 3.5mil depends on how fast you move.

If any 3 people want to get on now and run a few matches post here or send me a message over live.

it cleanly is noted when you try to sign on a guest on a ranked match its not allowed. Quick question, anyone else having issue with getting disconected from a online game while playing Army of Two?

All the time. I also have issues connecting even when someone invites me into the game, making boosting impossible. I only got to boost in one game, with one person, so it wasn't really boosting I guess because I didn't get any achievements.

looking for someone who is willing to boost the online achives eg gettin 20 minor objectives in a match and completing a match without dying. and also finnishing the game on proffessional, as an added bonus lol

add me on live if interested

gamertag = iI ShaunC Ii

Hey SnOwMaN aka So Hated. I'm sorry about yesterday I feel bad but I told my friend that I was going to help him with the Campiagn when he woke up, I didn't think he was going to wake up as early as he did.

If people are indeed of a player for boosting send me an invite

ShazBo

hey i need ALL ONLINE RANKED MATCH achievements, add me whenever you like, and through campaign i need the following:

Running Man

Starting a Riot

UPDATE: Thanks to those who helped me, I still need the aid of someone for Running Man and Starting a Riot, If your interested pls let me know! Thanks