Achievement Discussion

• 1 year later...

Steam achievements have been announced for this, and I would imagine that they would be similar if not identical to the 360 achievements, though this is not for certain. Anyways they can be found here:

http://steamcommunity.com/stats/55150/achievements

or

http://forums.relicnews.com/showthread.php?260311-Steam-Achievements

Steam achievements have been announced for this, and I would imagine that they would be similar if not identical to the 360 achievements, though this is not for certain. Anyways they can be found here:

http://steamcommunity.com/stats/55150/achievements

or

http://forums.relicnews.com/showthread.php?260311-Steam-Achievements

Nice find!

There are 50 achievements there, so I assume they will be identical to the Xbox achievements.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if we can use grenades for these achievements?

- Master of Sword and Gun

Complete a Chapter of the single-player campaign using only the Bolt Pistol and Chainsword

- Burn Them All

Complete a Chapter of the single-player campaign using only Plasma weapons

- Brute Force... Unleashed

Complete a Chapter of the single-player game using only the Vengeance Launcher and Power Axe

- Finesse And Fury

Complete a Chapter of the single-player game using only Stalker-Pattern Bolter and Chainsword

I mean is it only restrictive for ranged and close combat weapons, or is it impossible to use grenades too? Thanks!

Does anyone know if we can use grenades for these achievements?

- Master of Sword and Gun

Complete a Chapter of the single-player campaign using only the Bolt Pistol and Chainsword

- Burn Them All

Complete a Chapter of the single-player campaign using only Plasma weapons

- Brute Force... Unleashed

Complete a Chapter of the single-player game using only the Vengeance Launcher and Power Axe

- Finesse And Fury

Complete a Chapter of the single-player game using only Stalker-Pattern Bolter and Chainsword

I mean is it only restrictive for ranged and close combat weapons, or is it impossible to use grenades too? Thanks!

You can use ONLY those weapons (basically equip the ranged one and just melee if anything gets too close).

u can use grenades

wrong. I threw ONE panic grenade in chapter 6 and I did not get the vengeance/power axe achievement (I never even equipped anything other than the vengeance).

Also,the achievement guide states that throwing grenades void the achievement.

For the "Keeper of the Armory" achievement, you have to complete all weapon challenges.

One available weapon is the power sword, which can only be unlocked for use by completing the first level of the WH40K Kill Team XBLA arcade game.

Has anyone played enough to know if this weapon is required for the achievement? I liked the kill team demo, but to force people to buy it to obtain this achievement is a bit upsetting.

update: You can work on the weapon challenges for power sword without unlocking it. You can steal the loadout of the player that kills you. If you get killed by a powersword, make sure to take the loadout and try to get kills. Alternatively, play private matches with someone who has it unlocked and farm the kills using the steal loadout method. Obviously option #2 is much faster.

Edited by Semp Pi

im pretty sure it is since as you pointed out you can just copy a loadout and get kills with it. i beat kill team and got all the achievements in about 12 hours, would have been less but i had to go to work. it was an ok game, too short and not really enough depth to it but as a 40k fan i planned to buy it anyway, didnt even know about the power sword till i purchased it anyway so it was an added bonus.

For the "Keeper of the Armory" achievement, you have to complete all weapon challenges.

One available weapon is the power sword, which can only be unlocked for use by completing the first level of the WH40K Kill Team XBLA arcade game.

Has anyone played enough to know if this weapon is required for the achievement? I liked the kill team demo, but to force people to buy it to obtain this achievement is a bit upsetting.

update: You can work on the weapon challenges for power sword without unlocking it. You can steal the loadout of the player that kills you. If you get killed by a powersword, make sure to take the loadout and try to get kills. Alternatively, play private matches with someone who has it unlocked and farm the kills using the steal loadout method. Obviously option #2 is much faster.

I can confirm the power sword is NOT needed for Keeper of the Armory.

• 2 weeks later...

I do believe that is the medal awarded for the count towards "Death From Below", Jordo. So yes, it should count any time you get that medal.

I also have to wonder, for "Devastation!", if you have even one kill and no deaths, that is technically ten times more, but does it unlock the achievement? Just curious if anyone knew for sure yet.

Edited by Boss Frogger Sajeon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I can confirm the power sword is NOT needed for Keeper of the Armory.

Can anyone else confirm this? I tried looking at this guys profile but could not see if he actually has the achievement

but can anyone else confirm if the power sword is need for keeper of the armory or not?

Can anyone else confirm this? I tried looking at this guys profile but could not see if he actually has the achievement

but can anyone else confirm if the power sword is need for keeper of the armory or not?

I can confirm you don't need power sword I have the achievement but don't have all the challenge's done for the power sword.

• 7 months later...