How do you kill enemies in Crystal Castles?

linktriforce007

Well, for the gem eaters (the vertical catapillar looking things), you can just run through them while they are eating one (when their throats are red). The witch can be killed while wearing the hat. Beyond that, I don't remember. I used to play this game a LOT, but it was decades ago. Still love it though and the first cabinet I bought.

Well, for the gem eaters (the vertical catapillar looking things), you can just run through them while they are eating one (when their throats are red). The witch can be killed while wearing the hat. Beyond that, I don't remember. I used to play this game a LOT, but it was decades ago. Still love it though and the first cabinet I bought.

Thanks! I bought all 30 cabinets, and I REALLY wanted to get survivalist on this one, but I'm horrible at it. This should definitely help!

The real problem is that, as stated in the game history, the original control method was a VERY sensitive track ball. Trying to duplicte the extremely fine controls required to do well at it with a d-pad or analog stick is next to impossible. I want 360 track balls, paddle controllers and INTV pads. Probably not going to happen, especially on that last one, but I can dream can't I? :)

The real problem is that, as stated in the game history, the original control method was a VERY sensitive track ball. Trying to duplicte the extremely fine controls required to do well at it with a d-pad or analog stick is next to impossible. I want 360 track balls, paddle controllers and INTV pads. Probably not going to happen, especially on that last one, but I can dream can't I? :)

...and centipede is a trackball game too. if there comes marble madness and missile command later i still need a trackball.

As for the trees: You can't kill them but they become harmless for a few seconds when you jump over them.

• 1 month later...