Should I Rent? Or Is Game Fun?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

By now you probably already rented the game. Just in case you dit not: Rent the game and do not buy it.

I actually played the game for quite some time. It is a boring platform game. The fights are too easy and the puzzles are not challenging at all. So do not torture yourself by trying to play this one. Get the achievements and get out.

Best Regards,

Theo Boots.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Buy used from Gamestop (if there's one close). Go home, play it for 2 minutes, as it literally takes you less than 5 minutes to get 1000G, take it back to Gamestop and return it. You just "rented" it for free. This game is not even worth the $8 to rent it, nor is it worth wasting a week without a game from your Gamefly Queue.

And I think that you're going to find that 9/10 people that "played" this game, got the 1000G and then stopped.

And I think that you're going to find that 9/10 people that "played" this game, got the 1000G and then stopped.

From the sound of it.. the ratio may be an understatement. It seems more like 49/50 play it for the achievements (or pretty much end up seeming that way because they couldn't stand playing through the actual game). If anyone here is that 1 person that somehow enjoyed it.. please let me know the good points about the game here: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=106316