Turn in the Work: unobtainable?!?

I've tried this too numerous times and get the same response. I messaged someone who got it recently (end of June 2011) and they said they just kept trying. They'd do an offline race, then try to submit the car. They say it finally popped after 5 hrs. Rockstar's FAQ on the game say it may be linked to a user's Xbox Live Privacy settings - make sure you can share user created content. However, this didn't help me either so I've submitted a help request with Rockstar.

An achievement tracking website shows multiple people obtaining it in a period of three days leading up to july 21st. Since then, no one else have obtained it. Going from 10 people obtaining this over such a short period of time to none, then remain that way for over two weeks, there's no doubt something has happened to their server. Someone would have had gotten it within that timeframe had the server been working.

Damn it, always messing up between those two months!

Yes, TA. If I had a twitter account (which I absolutely never will get), I'd try to get a response from Rockstar Games there. If any of you happen to have an account, could you drop them a message and see if they reply to it? They appear to be quite active

I've sent a mail 1week ago, with no response. And my rockstar account isn't linking to my gamertag.

To be honest, I had a bad user experience with rockstar on this game...cars that spawns from nowhere, servers down, out of bound glitch, rockstar social club impossible to activate properly, no response to my mail...

As Stiminal said, if you have a twitter account, try to tweet them that server issue :uzi:

I've sent a mail 1week ago, with no response. And my rockstar account isn't linking to my gamertag.

To be honest, I had a bad user experience with rockstar on this game...cars that spawns from nowhere, servers down, out of bound glitch, rockstar social club impossible to activate properly, no response to my mail...

As Stiminal said, if you have a twitter account, try to tweet them that server issue :uzi:

I have been having the same problem, Midnight Club won't link at Social Club, but all my other Rockstar games with Social Club Support (L.A. Noire, Red Dead Redemption, GTA 4) show up in "My Games" and have linked without any issues. I sent Rockstar Support a message over 3 days ago and still have not heard anything in return. This is really pissing me off.

As far as the achievement in question, online safety clearly is not of any relevance in the ongoing issues. It would not explain 10 people getting it in a three day period, followed up by three weeks of nothing.

When I try to enter the website you're linking to, I just get this message: "You do not have access to request #50494. It may have been solved or deleted."

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...