Achievement Guide

Khaos

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if someone already pointed this out, but the second method suggested for getting "walk free" will not work since the cab driver will stop and get out of the cab as soon as you start shooting.

I don't know if someone already pointed this out, but the second method suggested for getting "walk free" will not work since the cab driver will stop and get out of the cab as soon as you start shooting.

What i would do first is get the stars then get in a cab.

No, that won't work. Regular (yellow) cabs won't pick you up if you're wanted: Roman's cab service will though. Call for a cab from him first and (once you're in) set up a destination far away, then start shooting!

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/AT/iD/1oCLiGJhbC9CCxoEGlxTVkYyL2FjaC8wLzE2AAAAAOfn5-msOB0=.jpg

Teamplayer

Kill 5 players who are not in your team, in any ranked multiplayer team game. 10 http://live.xbox.com/xweb/lib/images/G_Icon_External.gif

For some reason i can not unlock this stupid achievement (or my friend) i get at least 10-15 kills a game can some one please give me some advice and also has this happened to everyone else.

No, that won't work. Regular (yellow) cabs won't pick you up if you're wanted: Roman's cab service will though. Call for a cab from him first and (once you're in) set up a destination far away, then start shooting!

I did romans cab but the guy got shot in the head so i had to run like hell, I made something easy really hard.

I'd recommend doing "Join The Midnight Club" with a boats race. It's very hard to damage your boat to the point where the achievement won't unlock and you can push other people outside the markers to move to 1st. Good luck getting a boat race going, though, I almost got booted out of one I was hosting because some ass didn't want to play a boats race, but couldn't just join a new generic supercars match somewhere else.

wheres times square??
It's called Star Junction and it's in the middle island.

For some reason i can not unlock this stupid achievement (or my friend) i get at least 10-15 kills a game can some one please give me some advice and also has this happened to everyone else.

You need to kill 5 different people, if you kill the same person twice only the 1st kill counts toward the achievement. Something like a ranked Turf War or TDM should make it easier.

I just did Walk Free easily with normal Taxi:

1.Save the game in any slot.

2.Get on a Taxi.

3.Select a destination that far from you.

4.Get your cell phone out and Dial the cheat code: 2675550150 for 4 Times

5.Put your cell phone back, and press A to skip the driving part.

6.After you arrival your destination, the achievement will appear in few seconds.

7.Load the game.

Hope this help.

just a quick clarification on the under the bridge achievement...

on the western-most bridge, you have to fly on the southern side of the pillar for it to count

the northern side has no "decorations" under the road way, the southern side does

(flew on the north side 4 times...)

Another way is to summon a cab, and choose a destination a far distance from you. While riding, hold http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/lt.pngand you'll aim your gun out the window. Then cause as much mayhem as possible until you get a 4 star wanted level. Then let go of http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/lt.png and press http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/a.png and you'll be transported to your destination with no police around, so your level will disappear. ** Note** Once we get more confirmation that this works, it will probably become the only method listed here. So if this works for you, let us know.

This worked for the Walk Free Achievement when I tried it ten seconds ago. All I did was call Roman up and get in the taxi and started shooting a cop that was behind me killed him and continued the cop killing festival. Once I got 4 stars I pressed the a button to a waypoint I set up before hand and the wanted level faded and achievement unlocked.

Rolled Over: whats already been said and add this. "you will be given a 4 star wanted level the second you touch the grass. Start from the red-white ramp on the edge and try to hit the 2nd to last yellow ramp. Watch out for the gaps in between every 2 ramps. If your car tips upside down or explodes try to take a cop car (not swat car). Cop car IMO is easiest to get achievment with."