Achievements Discussion

g4m3r7ag

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick message for those people who havent got the 100% achievement yet or dont know what they need to do to get it I just finished and got the 1000 pts by...

Completing the story game in normal mode...easy, normal or sick it doesnt matter what matters is that you complete all 95 missions I had 2 remaining and found them in the skate park at downtown.

Complete all classic goals...again doesnt matter what level as long as you do all 60 goals.

Find all gaps..if your having trouble finding the gaps (its very time consuming)

Just go to youtube and type into the searchbar all gaps in (location) .....videos to lookout for would be by sugli and 360skater they helped me out big time getting all the gaps and their videos are good quality.

Hope that helps guys...

• 2 weeks later...

This was my first Xbox 360 game and I have all the achievements but 3. Classic mode is kind of annoying, so I need to get 50 challenges in (which I only need about 2 more to do) 100% it and to 100% the whole game. I may go back someday and do it, but it's a pain. Great game though...

• 4 weeks later...
haven't played this in a while, need the mp achievements really hope someones still out there so i can go through all the maps, if you can help please message me

You do not need another person to get the MP achievements. In fact, once you have opened and have access to all 15 areas, the MP achievements become 150 of the easiest points you will ever get. Just start a game in MP mode and go to the first map. Ping, 10 points (even with nobody else in the game). Push start and select new area. Ping, 10 more points. The whole thing should take a couple minutes tops.

• 2 years later...

Sorry to drag up an ancient thread but I just re-bought this game today because I finally found it cheap and all I had before today was the story achievements. 6-7 hours later I've now 100% it. SO easy. Kept my story save so all the areas were open, all I had to do was classic mode (which suprisingly didnt take long AT ALL) and the gaps. With the gaps all I did was go on youtube and walkthrough the gaps along with the videos.

Probably the easiest 1000G I've got.

• 11 months later...