Is there a way to find a store that sells this game?

OutcastNeedhelp

That has the proper xbox 360 game disc.I bought it last night but it's an xbox game that has a cover of xbox 360(xbox 360 section at Eb games.

Was that a sealed game? Take that S back to the store and get a refund.

http://shop.ebay.com/items/__Madden-NFL-06_W0QQPlatform7397cc93ZMicrosoftXbox360254af612QQCondition441b8cfbZBrandNew486d0d47QQ_dmptZVideoQ5fGamesQ5fGamesQQ_flnZ1QQ_ssovZ1QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em282

• 4 weeks later...
That has the proper xbox 360 game disc.I bought it last night but it's an xbox game that has a cover of xbox 360(xbox 360 section at Eb games.

Me and my friend just went to separate Gamestop stores (EB) and got a copy of this and madden 07 both for $3.99 each. No problems here. I would recommend you bring it back and ask for what you originally asked for :)

Good luck mate

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

you can usually find it swimming with other crappy games in the $10 and under bin in most game stores...although i would think its getting harder since its getting older

also, i hope you got your money back.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...