Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 1 year later...

Speaking of roots. Got a tricky one I'm trying to get.

Left side of the big lake, under ground across a traverse with some contraption in front. I'm presuming you have to set the thing moving round on fire but I have no idea how to do that. Pointers appreciated :D

EDIT: Literally just did it after I posted lol

For those who come to it. Stop the machine. Throw a tape+bottle+rag combination and stick the cylinders that move around. Then run and start the machine and stop by the root :D

Edited by Webb

I don't know what happened with the post here for help thread but I'll ask my question here : I'm stuck on level 7 part 4 where you have to discover al symbols, I'm missing two and I think I've done all of them in the area of the house...

EDIT: never mind I just found the last one

Edited by Don Manolo

How the HELL am I meant to wing a molotov over that Forcefield!!!

And do I just have to ramp the car up and hit the root or what?

Do I have to set it on fire?

This game is amazing lol.

And thanks Dan.

I'm not sure we're talking about the same one. If it's the one with the burning car, then I wasn't talking about that one. That's the catapult one. Use the car and land on the other end to the burning car and then its flung.

And the forcefield... That conversation is going on in another thread. The vision helps lower the height. So keep doing roots till the trajectory goes over.

I was playing through the chapter 3 seq 3 and then my game bugs, i load the entire chapter again from the beginning (from the episodes menu i load chapter 3 seq 1) and my question is... if i still playing i can get the achievement of complete the chapters (without skipping any seq) and for complete the game?

P.S: Sorry for my english

Ok guys I would appreciate any help to find me these two items to help get me 2 achievements.

The first is a goldfish.

Im on chapter 8 and I havent seen a single goldfish the whole game!

Where can I find one?

The second is the car key in a sun visor.

I must have checked about 100 cars and visors in central park but still I can not find one with a key in it!?

Thanks.

EDIT: Just got the Key in the visor achievment so I just need to find a goldfish now??

Thanks.

Edited by baker

Ok guys I would appreciate any help to find me these two items to help get me 2 achievements.

The first is a goldfish.

Im on chapter 8 and I havent seen a single goldfish the whole game!

Where can I find one?

The second is the car key in a sun visor.

I must have checked about 100 cars and visors in central park but still I can not find one with a key in it!?

Thanks.

EDIT: Just got the Key in the visor achievment so I just need to find a goldfish now??

Thanks.

It's at the start of Epp 3.3 or 3.4. The place where you need to blow up the cocoon. In the water your standing in then there is 1 goldfish.