Flying Helicopters on multiplayer - how do you make it go forward?

I don't know why they've done it but like BFBC1 it is easy to fly the helicopter in campaign but the controls all change for multiplayer, seem totally illogical and I like many others manage to make the blessed thing take off and then, the only gear seems to be reverse and I back it into a mountain. Epic fail. - you have to laugh.

Until I can locate the instruction manual, which the cat must have shredded, can anyone explain to me how you make the wretched thing go forward

or can someone explain the basic controls for flying a helicopter in multiplayer?

Regards

Simon

Yeah my advice... practice in a private match first. Much easier, and you'll cop a lot less abuse :)

There isn't really a trick to it, Right Trigger is up, Left Trigger down, Right stick for rolling control, and left stick for Yaw (left and right movement).

If your finding it tough, you can always change to controls to what they were in BC1, just muck around in a private match, and you'll learn quick :)

I don't know why they've done it but like BFBC1 it is easy to fly the helicopter in campaign but the controls all change for multiplayer, seem totally illogical and I like many others manage to make the blessed thing take off and then, the only gear seems to be reverse and I back it into a mountain. Epic fail. - you have to laugh.

Until I can locate the instruction manual, which the cat must have shredded, can anyone explain to me how you make the wretched thing go forward

or can someone explain the basic controls for flying a helicopter in multiplayer?

Regards

Simon

just use the right stick to move the chopper forwards for forwards back for back left and right for left and right best to clime high then nose dive for a good bit off speed then it a matter off pulling back before you crash then off you go