Help with Alex Kidd!

He is literally impossible to get AAA on! I've tried so many times and I've come to the point of giving up, but I'd figured I'd ask some of you for some tips first...

What character did you find best to beat him and kind of technique did you use against him, if you could please be specific in the types of hits you did.

Also, I always seem to hit balls out of bounds length wise using just and A button shot. Why is that? What determines if the ball goes out or not. It seems so random and it's so aggravating, especially when it happens on the last point every time you are trying to win a match...

All help is greatly appreciated!

When you hit your shot with the A, Pull down on the analog stick, this give you a short shot landing the ball jst over the net. This will stop you hiting the ball out of bounds. (Most Times). (Some shots you hit will jst go out due to bad positioning)

As For Beating Him..

I recon he is the hardest to beat.

Do not go to close to the net - (You proberly hit it out of bounds)

Do not go to close to the back - (He will stretch you out to far)

I Reccomend you use Alex The Kidd to beat Alex The Kid.

I can't really think of any other tips for you as i am trying to complete the same missions(AAA).

• 1 month later...
When you hit your shot with the A, Pull down on the analog stick, this give you a short shot landing the ball jst over the net. This will stop you hiting the ball out of bounds. (Most Times). (Some shots you hit will jst go out due to bad positioning)

As For Beating Him..

I recon he is the hardest to beat.

Do not go to close to the net - (You proberly hit it out of bounds)

Do not go to close to the back - (He will stretch you out to far)

I Reccomend you use Alex The Kidd to beat Alex The Kid.

I can't really think of any other tips for you as i am trying to complete the same missions(AAA).

You can't use Alex Kidd as your character until you beat him in the first singles tourney, under Alex Kidd planet.