Your favourite character?

Le Vampyr

And what's your favourite class?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. And what's your favourite class?

• Striker (Legolas, Haldir, Gollum)
    • Warrior (Thran, Beregond, Arathorn, Sauron, Ugluk, Mozgog)
    • Defender (Wulfrun, Witch-King, Galadriel, Eowyn)
    • Tactician (Gothmog, Runsig, Felgrom, Nori, Hildifons)
    • Enchanter (Lugbol, Agandaur, Ori, Gandalf)

So, who is your favourite character so far? Feel free to give reasons as to why.

I'm liking Wulfrun so much, that I haven't had a chance to try out other characters yet. But then again, he suits my play style, as I like to play a support or healer, and Wulfrun fits the bill for both! :)

His Wretched Vapors is great for trapping an enemy against the environment, or pushing them towards your towers, making for an easy kill.

Wulfrun's Dark Forces is great too, as it allows Defensive Chaos to be spammed for it's duration when healing is needed, or to support players in taking down guardians by reducing ability cool down for allies.

I just played a game with Wulfrun in which I solo'd top lane on a 3 lane map (just to be different), making the push against 2 guardians with ease. Resulting in me reaching Lv.14 while next highest level player was lv.10. So it prooves that he can be quite a versitile character too!

If you want an easy class to pick up and dominate, Mozgog is your man. He is incredibly dangerous, has a nice berserk skill that puts down even the toughest Guardians with a few swings, a taunt skill that calls them toward you if they get out of range, with a bit of practise you'll dominate every game no problem. This is without relics; just imagine with relics, oh man.

EDIT - Forgot to mention who I use, so here it is. I go with Sauron, a nice range of skills but the big one is his Y, Lidless Eye. I just watch the enemy health bars, as soon as one goes to a quarter left, boom, Lidless Eye other side of the map you got yourself a kill or assist. I normally play support characters in multiplayer games but Sauron is just an all out badass.

Edited by Akatsuki Sensor

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...