Worst Xbox 360 game ever?

Samigi

I haven't actually played any games that I would consider horrible (as I do my research before deciding to play them). Some mediocre games that I've played are Brink, Bulletstorm, Wolfenstein, The Godfather 2, SAW, and Red Faction: Armageddon. Certainly not bad games, but they're definitely ones that I'd never want to play again.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had I answered this a week ago, the answer would have been Avatar, but I do believe that the title is now held by National Geographic Quiz: Wildlife. The game itself isn't terrible, however, it is boring in singleplayer, and some achievements are a little too much of a grind for my tastes (winning 50 multiplayer quizzes for example).

Aliens: Colonial Marines

Just another Aliens fan who was hugely dissapointed by the final product being nothing like the promised product. False advertisement at its best! ..And the nerve that they had to make the terrible excuse for a story line actually cannon, WITH approval from Fox themselves.

Game Room was just a money grab. You'll need to spend over 6000 Microsoft Points to get the 1000G which is ridiculous.

I never really bothered with Game Room. I'd rather spend 6000 Microsoft Points on Pinball FX 2. At least those dozens of pinball tables are diverse and really fun. Game Room's selection... not so much.

Aliens: Colonial Marines

Just another Aliens fan who was hugely dissapointed by the final product being nothing like the promised product. False advertisement at its best! ..And the nerve that they had to make the terrible excuse for a story line actually cannon, WITH approval from Fox themselves.

I predicted this LONG LONG ago. The gameplay vids looked identical to that garbage Alien VS Preadetor. And they did the samething with AVP. False advertizing. Like a COD like campaighn but was nothing but a generic old SP from 12years ago. :( I hate that game so much. Worst 30$ i've ever spent. 3 years ago.

Yes

Game Room-Was awful I have 85 GS in that game and wish I never even downloaded it. I had no idea you had to PAY EVERYTHING. So much for a ''free'' game. I deleted that game a few months ago. Who the hell wants to pay for all those old games. Yes ''Centipide'' ''Gautlet'' and many others hold great memories in my head. But I'm not paying for them.

Kane and lynch 2. Extreme difficulty and everything else is so generic and boring,no story,constant shootouts non stop. Horrible aiming that you can barely aim at all. This game makes me so mad I make animal noises and say FU at the TV every 2 minutes. I hate this game. I hope I can get to 1,000 GS soon,or give up forever. I hope the latter dosen't happen I hate giving up on games (I wanna try to get to 1,000 GS on MANY of my current games),but this game is BROKEN!!!

Edited by Deadsea 1993

homefront, worst game ever,all that hype and we got crap:mad::rant::rant::rant:

I followed that game when it was announced in 07'. The game we got from me seeing Youtube videos of it I was like ''Is this a joke'' AI looks terrible,and it just looks generic. ALso how the hell could North Korea invade all of America :confused:

PS-Welcome to the site,if you want to add something in a post go to ''Edit'' then add what you want then click ''Save''

:)