Easy Sacrifizzle on Two Controller Splitscreen Method

ReapingEcho

sacrifizzle two controller and your friends join but if your own console slim no problem with local server granutee work it but if elite or pro console will not work it local server will freeze alots but sometime lucky. unless yourself playing two controller really pain ass.. my friend have new slim console i was join to friends sacrifizzle work it local server will unlocked finally 1,500 just let you know all i did got it..

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah thanks for creating this topic. This saved me a lot of time altough I had to do it a few times before I got it because I was being stupid. I once got my guest survivor hanging on the rail wich ended the game. I once moved my guest survivor to the balcony first but if you do that all the (special) infected will come to you and you won't be in time with your own tank to finish the guest survivor off. And I also once let my guest survivor wait on top of the turret, then moved my tank to the balcony but when I wanted to jump the other thanks allready threw rocks at my guest survivor so I couldn't jump as far and died.

The last time when I got the achievement I just let my guest survivor go to the turret (as you have to wait to become the tank anyway) and let him crouch behind it. Then I became the tank and moved it as fast as I could to the balcony and when the tank was there I jumped the guest survivor over the the balcony to let him get killed by my tank.

And like said before you don't need to push the generator in order to unlock this achievement. Thanks for helping out on this achievement.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...