• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since darkness didn't start the new lobby I guess I can...

1.SWag Bbq

Must have all dlcs looking for all mp achievements time May, 5 2013 2PM pacific time anyone I have boosted with yesterday will be garunteed a stop if they show up.

Yeah sorry I didn't reply right away. Had some things going on after we were done yesterday and then I crashed.

It's just as SWag said. We're gonna do it again next Sunday at 2PM. Please sign up and send me a FR, or I'll send you one. Please have the DLC and please show up on time, or at least around there. Appreciate it guys!

Since darkness didn't start the new lobby I guess I can...

1.SWag Bbq

Must have all dlcs looking for all mp achievements time May, 5 2013 2PM pacific time anyone I have boosted with yesterday will be garunteed a stop if they show up.

Alright cool sign me up guys:)

On right now looking for the Anniversary dlc/ the Defiant ones they added

Don't Touch That!

Paper Beats Rock

All Alone

Emergency Room

Bounty Hunter

Message me: GIG Guerra

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to boost some of my last few multi-player achievements. Mostly from the DLC packs. I have 4 controllers. I will be available to boost next weekend. I'm on UK time and can usually be online after about noon.

My gamertag is BlindBearBum.

Speak soon.

Edited by BlindBearBum
No more time on Monday

I am down to do some reach boosting...I need most of the dlc achievements. I also have 4 controllers if need be. I can get on pretty much any time at night and would prefer to do it this weekend... I am central time GMT-5.

If someone will get a list going that would help organize. Lol I just don't feel like doin it! :p

GT= Juevosplash

Well since the one last week didn't happen I'm hopin we can get a group to knock out these achievements today or tomorrow. I think I have 1200 pts on this game so I need most of em.

I'll go ahead and make a list just to help organize. I have 4 controllers as well. Anyone who wants to join just re-post the list with the slots you can take up and we should be good.

I'd prefer to set something up for tonight (maybe 9pm Central; GMT-5) or tomorrow (Sunday).

I already sent a few XBL msgs to some of you so hopefully we can get this set up quickly.

Thanks guys!

1.JuEv0splash

2.JuEv0splash (1)

3.JuEv0splash (2)

4.JuEv0splash (3)