Achievement Guide and Roadmap

iNf3Rn0 Lan

I just finished my hard playthrough. Do I do my normal playthrough using level select or no? When I go to start new campaign it says my data will be lost. Will it erase my last spot before the final fight or will it erase all the medals I earned?

Sorry, I'm paranoid.

Nope, pick new game it just deletes your last saved state (probably the final boss). You wont lose any data like medals, kills, etc.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also have a question about Max Anarchy: I am confused a little bit about that...there is a difference between loosing one round (let`s say you have 3/3 ,if you loose one round you would have 2/3) and loosing the whole match (going Game Over).

I need clarification on this achievement, i`ve read the description but i am still not sure.

Can anybody confirm if you can loose one round (but not the whole match) to get this achievement? How does it work exactly?

I also have a question about Max Anarchy: I am confused a little bit about that...there is a difference between loosing one round (let`s say you have 3/3 ,if you loose one round you would have 2/3) and loosing the whole match (going Game Over).

I need clarification on this achievement, i`ve read the description but i am still not sure.

Can anybody confirm if you can loose one round (but not the whole match) to get this achievement? How does it work exactly?

Losing 1 of the 3 lives is dying. Health bar is 0. That means no max anarchy 4 u. The game forces you to play it twice anyway and if you fail twice playing a third time on easy you literally cant lose. (don't try this on hard it's a bitch.)

Also if you die dashboard it out. Better safe than sorry. I learned that the hard way with jet set radio.

My god this game is fucking hard. I've been trying to kill Big Bull for ages but he's impossible. I got him down twice to needing just one hit to kill but when I do that he just goes into "pissy boss mode" and is just impossible to hit, with the second of those two attempts him taking two of my lives off while i'm unable to even touch him or evade any of his attacks.

My god this game is fucking hard. I've been trying to kill Big Bull for ages but he's impossible. I got him down twice to needing just one hit to kill but when I do that he just goes into "pissy boss mode" and is just impossible to hit, with the second of those two attempts him taking two of my lives off while i'm unable to even touch him or evade any of his attacks.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=414459

Tips for anarchy reigns the last post. If you don't want tips skip to bottom for big bull fight tips to beat big bull piss easy. It gets easier after him its extremely tough for a first boss fight.

Just wanted to confirm that "Backyard Barbeque" can in fact be completed on Black Side Stage 2, Free Mission 1. Most of my kills were from sporadic use throughout my first playthrough, but the last dozen kills or so were from playing this side mission, so it definitely counts those kills toward it.

Other than that, great guide. Fortunately most of the anonymous achievements have free missions that lend themselves really well to obtaining them, but there are a few cheevos that this guide has definitely helped with. Plus the pre-set chart for Rampage and Overkill Boss Fights was really helpful on the go. Saved me the trouble of having to trust my memory to remember everything.

Edit: One question regarding the achievement for killing all bosses with Rampage. How do you get Rampage mode in Red Side Jack/Leo fights? I can only ever fill up about half of the gauge.

Edited by DarkReign2021

Just wanted to confirm that "Backyard Barbeque" can in fact be completed on Black Side Stage 2, Free Mission 1. Most of my kills were from sporadic use throughout my first playthrough, but the last dozen kills or so were from playing this side mission, so it definitely counts those kills toward it.

Other than that, great guide. Fortunately most of the anonymous achievements have free missions that lend themselves really well to obtaining them, but there are a few cheevos that this guide has definitely helped with. Plus the pre-set chart for Rampage and Overkill Boss Fights was really helpful on the go. Saved me the trouble of having to trust my memory to remember everything.

Edit: One question regarding the achievement for killing all bosses with Rampage. How do you get Rampage mode in Red Side Jack/Leo fights? I can only ever fill up about half of the gauge.

Try playing on easy and letting them smack you around. It might take a while though.

All I have left are the boss killing achieves and they are lame.

Edited by Tremoctopus
grammar

Just ejected my disc after losing to Durga and Garuda's bullshit tag team on hard for the 20th time in a row. Get to the fight without a scratch, then my teammate is worthless (regardless of which character I choose) and I get tag teamed to death. Instant guard break into juggle where I literally can't survive. Very nearly snapped my disc in half. Pretty sure I'm done with the game at this point, which is sad, because it is so fun on Normal. The 1000GS isn't worth being stressed and I should really finish Dishonored before DmC drops anyway.

Just ejected my disc after losing to Durga and Garuda's bullshit tag team on hard for the 20th time in a row. Get to the fight without a scratch, then my teammate is worthless (regardless of which character I choose) and I get tag teamed to death. Instant guard break into juggle where I literally can't survive. Very nearly snapped my disc in half. Pretty sure I'm done with the game at this point, which is sad, because it is so fun on Normal. The 1000GS isn't worth being stressed and I should really finish Dishonored before DmC drops anyway.

^ I hear you man, just got to this fight on my black side starting on hard playthrough, WTF :mad:

Don't get my wrong guys and gals, this is another awesome game courtesy of sega/platinum, but i too am finding my enjoyment of it severely lessened due to the large number of cheap deaths. Go ahead say i suck, maybe i do, maybe i don't, either way anarchy reigns is a good game, my patience however isn't at this point, i like achievements as much as the next gamer, but, at this point i would rather just have fun playing through the game then worrying about 1king it :(

Will give the fight another go later, as i see some tips have surfaced for it, and i know there is a platinum medal video for it aswell.

I actually carried a signpost up there during freeroam which I was then able to use during the fight, making it a lot easier. First you nail one of them by throwing the signpost and beat the **** out of him, which should leave him at about 50% health iirc. then you activate rampage, pick the signpost up again, and walk over to the same character again (who should just stand there blocking), using the melee hit of the signpost point blank which should lead to a grab animation of you ramming it into his skull, then you proceed to finish him off with the rampage. Now it's 2v1.

Should also work with the tires.

Edited by Doopliss SWE

I just got to Durga and Garuda on White...Goddamn this fight is cheap. Durga alone was bullshit.

Edit: Wow, that fight pissed me off to no end. I finally got Durga with a Rifle and Shield as Sasha. Leo helped me making him defenseless, then i took down Garuda afterwards.

Frustrating fights at its finest.

Edited by Vindicator51

ok ive finished the game on hard but on stage select can i can only choose up to stage 3 white side ive read the guide but im confused do i just start a run on normal white side?

Yes, start on the other side on normal, then you can stage select the remaining missions on both difficulties for the remaining achis.

I have a question about the difficulty achievements. I started off on Black/hard and I'm now on act 2 of white/hard. After I finish white and the extra missions, I'll get the Black/hard achievement, but not the white/hard, correct? does this mean I have to START white/hard right after and run through that, continued by a black/hard run as well? If that's the case, aren't there 4 playthroughs needed?

I have a question about the difficulty achievements. I started off on Black/hard and I'm now on act 2 of white/hard. After I finish white and the extra missions, I'll get the Black/hard achievement, but not the white/hard, correct? does this mean I have to START white/hard right after and run through that, continued by a black/hard run as well? If that's the case, aren't there 4 playthroughs needed?

No, after Black/Hard you play White/Normal, and then you've unlocked all the missions in mission select. So you mission select the last few missions and White-Red Side on hard for the white/hard achi, and then the same for black on normal for the black/normal achi. So 2 playthroughs+a few more missions.

I just dont see beating this fight possible if you dont have any items stored before starting the mission. Trully the biggest cheesefest I have ever encountered for the enemy AI.