What Guitar Hero games can be played using the 360 controller?

PiixL

What!? I've been practising that one(on guitar), but I can't get past the solo after Johnny's theme :s

OT: I think the controller works with every GH game before World Tour.

It's been ages since I did it, but I remember the solos were never the hard part on a controller. The strumming in the beginning was since it's impossible to button mash that fast with a button. Took me ages to finally do it, and multiple star-powers to save me, but it worked! You have to know how to hit the strums on at a certain tempo so that purposely miss some (most), but hit just enough to not fail. It was annoying, and the only reason I ever did it on a controller was to see if I could do it.

How this guy FC'd it is beyond me. Fucking insane.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2xgxbytJ20]The Devil Went Down to Georgia 100% Guitar Hero 3 1st FC - YouTube[/ame]

It's been ages since I did it, but I remember the solos were never the hard part on a controller. The strumming in the beginning was since it's impossible to button mash that fast with a button. Took me ages to finally do it, and multiple star-powers to save me, but it worked! You have to know how to hit the strums on at a certain tempo so that purposely miss some (most), but hit just enough to not fail. It was annoying, and the only reason I ever did it on a controller was to see if I could do it.

I was thinking about posting that exact video. That guy is nuts!

I've seen multiple of his vid's. He's one of the best GH players in the world. FC's pretty much everything on Expert. His tapping skills are absolutely insane

What am I missing here? What does FC stand for? The answer's probably going to be obvious...

Google it man. :p Full Combo for when you hit 100% of a songs notes or something.

What Barad said :p "Full Combo."

Slight correction: 100% notes hit AND no overstrums.

Hitting all notes in a song but strumming once too much would get you 100% notes hit, but no FC

Slight correction: 100% notes hit AND no overstrums.

Hitting all notes in a song but strumming once too much would get you 100% notes hit, but no FC

Cheers. I've never played a GH game myself, I got my answer from a Yahoo question. :p

See, better to ask than just take whatever Google says. :p