"master bomber", don't use the guide....

em0rox

It's a lot easier to just lure enemys to the vases and let them ignite them, that way if you are a high level you won't kill the enemy with your weapon...

Just run behind the vases and let them hit them and die, that's it...

edit: If this has been said in other threads no, I have not seen it. I have already beaten this game... I just noticed that like most games on this site, the achievement guide was wrong/not the best way to do something... I honestly don't know why guides stay like that even after 100s of people post of better ways to do something but whatever....

This is for anyone who read the guide then happened to click message board... since the guide does not offer the best way to get said achievement....

Edited by em0rox

• 4 weeks later...

It's confirmed, it works! :locked

I've just got the game today, and gotten all the achievements. Luckily I saw this post before I got the 100 explosion kills achievement, and decided to test this out. Well after a few minutes of luring the monsters to the bombs and letting them set it off, I unlocked the acheievment:uzi:

Hopefully this information will help those high levels who keep killing the monsters by mistake while meaning to set off the bomb!:)

It's a lot easier to just lure enemys to the vases and let them ignite them, that way if you are a high level you won't kill the enemy with your weapon...

Just run behind the vases and let them hit them and die, that's it...

edit: If this has been said in other threads no, I have not seen it. I have already beaten this game... I just noticed that like most games on this site, the achievement guide was wrong/not the best way to do something... I honestly don't know why guides stay like that even after 100s of people post of better ways to do something but whatever....

This is for anyone who read the guide then happened to click message board... since the guide does not offer the best way to get said achievement....

If the guide doesn't offer the best way to get an achievement, why don't you submit a new version for that particular achievement? You don't have to write an entirely new guide, just for that singular achievement. Less complaining, more contributing.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ive had this game for a couple of years now and hadnt played it in a good while. looking at the chevies I always thought this was gonna be a real ball bustin grinder but thanks to op for great method.

Literally took 5 mins. cheers :D ;)

• 6 months later...

I dunno where it has been done in 5 mins and I know this is very late but looking through arcade games and knowing ill have my hands full of after Xmas with the sales and everything with games I and only missing this achiev I went back and grabbed it doing the first stage I played all the way through not sure if it counted if I left and restarted so I cant say on that but in bout 15-20 mins I got it using this method worked great thanks alot O.p.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'll try this method out. Please tell me though does it have to be 100 enemies at once or total? Sorry, if this is mentioned somewhere. I don't feel like looking at the moment. NVM I got it what a pain in the ass.. ><

Edited by Joeplay201

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...