Broken Spartan Ops Find a Match?

JackAzzMcTittles

Since release I have never been able to find people in Spartan Ops via find a match(I use it to farm XP when I start raging in War Games). Instead of finding players, I am forced into an long wait, which ends in saying that there may not be enough players, even though there are more than some War Games playlists. Anybody else having this problem? My only solution is to start find a match with a guest account, & then have it log out at the level loading screen.

Maybe it's to discourage farming XP from Spartan Ops, but what do I know?

That doesn't make any sense because you can still farm it to death solo or with friends. Also, wouldn't it be happening to everyone if that was the case??

@OP: You have had the issue since release and haven't bothered to contact anyone on Waypoint or Microsoft?? Talk about trying to solve a problem the hard way.....

BTW, We have a Spartan Ops subforum now.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2900

Edited by ColdSpider72

well, 'since release' was probably inacurrate, because i spent all of my time on campaign solo legendary before moving on to war games/spops. and even then i would just choose 'play chapters' only within the past week or so have i began xp farming.(also, i only xp farm when i am near a new specialization level because i get exited)