FAQs and Information Thread [*Spoilers*]

DarkReign2021

Hey DarkReign,

Can you add a small blurb or clarification/expansion in the first post about spartan ops?

Mostly regarding how missions are ~15m long, how the seasons divide into chapters - which divide further into missions [of which there will be 5 a week]. Maybe even just bolding the word Spartan Ops.

Also Impact & Errosion have been confirmed as Forge environments

I've seen that information sprouting up in a lot of extra threads, even though it's just a google/forum-search away. If it's in the sticky, then maybe we can be even ruder to noobies!

Edited by Vectorman953

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To anyone miffed about gamestop being out of the legendary edition LE... The employee of gs told me to pickup my standard edition midnight the 6th and when my best buy LE edition comes in just bring in the wrapped game back to GameStop with GameStop receipt and get my $60 from them back... plus I get the bonus codes from both receipts.... there's always a work around!!

PS hate all you want but your opinion won't change my mind

In case it doesn't make sense he LE will come with all sorts of things one of them will be the regular sealed copy of the game.... that's all you return back to gs

Edited by Bmitchell1876

Has Team SWAT already been mentioned?

Pretty sure we can all agreed that the playlists will include:

Team swat

Team snipers

Objective (flag/assault etc)

Big Team

Lone wolf

'Classic' slayer (non-infinity)

Obviously:

Infection (Flood mode)

Infinity slayer

Multi-Team or GTFO! :(

http://i.imgur.com/DbNpt.png

So you buy the SE, than pick up the LE, than return the SE? I'm confused. Only thing I can think of that you would get is the GS pre-order codes...

The problem is I want the LE and I want to pick up my copy of halo midnight the 6th... best buy has the LE but I won't get it until a couple of days later since they mail it in the mail..... that's why I have to also have a GameStop game so I can pick a version of it up on Tuesday

• 3 weeks later...