Onslaught DLC Achievement Guide

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the guide, looks like some time and effort has been put in it, also I'll try Hardcore first! Because they're stacked, right?

They are, but to be totally honest, you should play on normal first so you know what is coming on hardcore and exactly where everything is, it will make your hardcore run WAY easier.

nice guide. Although I would probably change the difficulty becasue since you have infinte respawns, its really not that hard. Probably 3 or 4 out of 10.

good work tho.

True, but some gamers may still find it really hard for them. If they are new to the game. It doesn't even matter because only the bottom portion is going into the full roadmap and the difficulty is being bumped to a 5. :)

nice guide. Although I would probably change the difficulty becasue since you have infinte respawns, its really not that hard. Probably 3 or 4 out of 10.

good work tho.

I wouldn't change the difficulty. Just because you can spawn forever doesn't mean you can't lose. Hardcore is pretty damn tough, too.

yeah thats cool, keep it the same then! doesnt bother me! just thought I would offer my opinion!

Im finding it quite simple at the minute! doing it with randoms aswell, them seem to rush in like lunatics and I just sit back and let them think they are doing the work lol!

good work on the guide anyway!

EDIT: in fact I just looked at your difficulty and 4-6 out 10 is a good estimate!

Edited by TOBY DA THUG

Just a quick question and one that will probably sound a bit stupid but basically asking because it says in this guide the acheivements are offline,

Can you enter onslaught mode lobbies and be paired with 3 other random people to play this online or do you have to have a party of 4 already rounded up before you can play?

Just a quick question and one that will probably sound a bit stupid but basically asking because it says in this guide the acheivements are offline,

Can you enter onslaught mode lobbies and be paired with 3 other random people to play this online or do you have to have a party of 4 already rounded up before you can play?

Play with randoms or anything. There is a match making and a private lobby kinda thing. :)

Just the same as 'normal' multiplayer - if you don't have a squad you'll be placed into a random one of up to 4 players.

Hope this helps.