Score "325,000" or more on the song "Train Kept a Rollin'

cap10kirk

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see how they could get that high on hard, all the scores I've seen are around 312k.

thats all ive seen as well...i only trust scorehero:

http://www.scorehero.com/top_scores.php?group=6&game=12&diff=3

and the top score for tkar on hard is still a little over 312k...tell me, if these people who were getting 325k and more were legit, why wouldnt they submit their scores to scorehero?

Possibly they've never heard of ScoreHero... not very uncommon.

actually, that is pretty uncommon...if youve been playing gh for any extended amount of time (certainly long enough to fc tkar on hard) then you should have heard of scorehero at some point in time.

okay, for those of you who have been living under a rock for the duration of gh's existence: scorehero is the largest, most popular gh/rb forum ever created...it has top scores, rankings, an extensive collection of custom songs and how to play them, star cut-offs, optimum sp paths and a forum where all the greatest gh players and even some neversoft employees gather to chit-chat about anything related to gh...

maybe its not too uncommon, but it sure is pathetic.

Edited by good ol boy366

For those wondering who hard Train Kept a Rollin' on Expert is, it's about the same as Before I Forget mixed with Cliffs of Dover from Guitar Hero 3. I'm not that great a player but I've beaten Expert in GH2/3 and have only 3 songs to 5 star in GH3 expert, but I managed to get 312K on my 3rd try after I practised the chorus chords part. I screwed up my star power in that part so I think it shouldn't be to hard for someone who's beaten Expert in GH3 to nail this song.

I really want this achievement and I know I can get it. It's just a really annoying song and I don't even like Aerosmith :(...:p

**Edit**

Just got the achievement then, at 335k! Yay! My star power auto activated (my tilt sensor is super touchy) before the chorus so my score would have been in the 350k-360k range if it didn't go off :`-(.

Edited by ezekiel 08
Just go my achievement, yay!

• 2 weeks later...
thats all ive seen as well...i only trust scorehero:

http://www.scorehero.com/top_scores.php?group=6&game=12&diff=3

and the top score for tkar on hard is still a little over 312k...tell me, if these people who were getting 325k and more were legit, why wouldnt they submit their scores to scorehero?

they didnt get the achievement its not legit i fced it on hard got 310k and check the leaderboards and they had 328k but no achievment

can i say people that could have got higher scores on the song on hard might have heard of scorehero but like me signed up and never posts scores because they forget pics or can't be bothered. Or they might not have even signed up because they could play for fun and not so seriously by having to prove to the world they are good.

These are just some theories not the actual truth but i think they are glitched scores anyways but i just feel its unfair to say to people that are really good that they have to be on scorehero or they are cheaters :p

Guest Deleted2014-12-02

I just pulled it off. I got 329,155 with the regular controller. It sucked too, physically, but practicing on GH3 has given me a lot of skills with the controller so I'm not surprised. It was my third shot so all it takes is understanding the notes and hitting them. Especially the chugging you do in Verse 3 and 4.

EDIT: Oh yeah, my technique! Ummm, as I said, the chords later in the song gave me plenty of trouble but I was able to get at least a x3 before I lost it so that helped. The opening solo went perfectly, with an FC, and on later solos I missed the small trills and parts that required fast fingers. HO/POs are not a standard controllers best friend in this game, and I learned that quick.

Edited by Deleted2014-12-02

• 2 weeks later...

SHAZAM!!! i finally got it out of nowhere...i had gotten 300k like a month ago, but then couldn't even get close to that score for the longest time. then all of a sudden i decide to give it another go tonight...my first run is 318k and i made a ton of stupid mistakes...my second go is 362k...i dont even know how...it's like i was just able to hit the chords perfectly all of a sudden...im not complaining, gh:a is now 100% done for me!

SHAZAM!!! i finally got it out of nowhere...i had gotten 300k like a month ago, but then couldn't even get close to that score for the longest time. then all of a sudden i decide to give it another go tonight...my first run is 318k and i made a ton of stupid mistakes...my second go is 362k...i dont even know how...it's like i was just able to hit the chords perfectly all of a sudden...im not complaining, gh:a is now 100% done for me!

Best way to get though most songs :) could never do Raining Blood on Hard GH3 and tried for a good few hours then just put the game down for a few days came back and got it first time :)

I still need this achievement though :( can only 3* this on Expert