Chromehounds Online Service Closure - January 6, 2010

LH Cerberus

That is not good, definitely not good...

Quote from the Admin of The Official Chromehounds Forum:

Hello everyone,

We regret to inform everyone that the Chromehounds online service will be closing on January 6, 2010. At this time, all online components for Chromehounds will no longer be accessible and the game will only be available for play in Offline modes.

We would like to thank everyone in the Chromehounds community for their passion and support over the past 3 years of service. Please enjoy the remaining time with the game.

Chromehounds Forum

Haha, I just started getting back into this again. I am horrible, but sad nonetheless. It was a fun game, even when my nation kept getting beat into the dust. How many more "seasons" will there be before they close the servers?

maybe every 2-3 weeks a war, I think there will be 8-10 wars till the servers shut down.

I'm thinking about getting this now, is it an easy 500 at least?

normally if u play constanly u can get 700-720 G in 2-3 weeks.

I have 2 other accounts one with 740 G and one with 720 G its not so hard.

but I think if u want to get 1000G till january 2010 u have to play/boost 24 hours a day...

yeah getting 1000 gs is unlikely now but 500 shouldnt be a problem, oh by the way just got 1000 gs today finally finished up scout.

congrats man,

I still waiting that microsoft fix my account, and then I will run for 1.8million scout-points in a record time...

http://www.greensmilies.com/smile/smiley_emoticons_eazy_quad1.gif

Edited by LH Cerberus

• 4 weeks later...

Well this is sad to hear. Chromehounds was one of my favourite games!

Just when i joined a decent squad of course.

I'm not too fussed about getting all the achievements but it does make me re-think about buying other games if there's a possibility there will be no more online play.

Who would want to just play training missions against bots all the time?

Farewell Chromehounds, you will be missed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Figures that I just got this game a few months ago ... but the server was already down ... I really wanted to play online with people. I really enjoyed the single player and thought that it was going to be a million times better with other people ... now I'll never know ... :(

Way to go SEGA ... way to go. :mad: