Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

If you beaten the game by playing online and starting oh... lets say.. around some place further on the map because someone else had access to more levels then you then that won't give you a gold skull. You have to beat every level with that character to get credit for it then beat the last boss.

So if your blue knight is only at flower fields, then you play online and your teammate has access to the pirate ship and you guys continue off there then you just missed out on the whole parade, cyclops cave and lava world which you need to do.

So go back and look at your inventory in the map, do you have the horn, map, compass, telescope? if not, now you know where to go to get them, then finish the last boss.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hopefully someone knows how to fix this, since I really don't want to recollect them all or erase my game....

My bf and I were playing on multiplayer and when we collected our last animal I got the achievement and he didn't. He tried going into his own barn without me and touching all of his animals and still nothing. Then we were playing like normal and I had a wild hair and told him just to start touching all of the animals he came in contact with while playing. When he touched his second random animal in the field which just happened to be the seahorse, even though he got that one ages ago, the achievement popped up.

My advice? Don't be rash and delete anything. Just do the same and maybe the game will register the animals in a couple touches.

• 2 years later...

For the arena wins, I had more than 40 wins on my leader board. I kept grinding my wins until I had 40 wins where it says "Lifetime" in the arena battle selection screen and the results screen. Once that reached 40, the achievement was given to me. Hope this clarifies things.

• 1 year later...

I hate it when im playing with my friends trying to get the KISS achievement, and they just take the last princess for themselves. not only does it take forever to get there and defeat the final boss, they just have to take my precious :gsicon: away from me.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...