Bulletstorm Collectible Guide (Newsbots, Swarm)

Tyger7

Can the bots only be tallied as destroyed during a normal campaign game? I managed to miss 4 on my 'normal' playthru, went back with the chapter replay for two of them so far and neither have registered as 'xx/28' (and are still there if I reload the level again)

Hope my save isn't corrupted or something; game flipped the hell out after I finished it - level loading overlay over the epilogue video sequence, then instead of credits it dropped to a frozen gameplay level with the HUD flickering like crazy haha

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome effort so far. Have just got the no man left behind.

Any dea when you'll be carrying on with the guide? Seen others online but none quite as good as this.

Don't know if i should continue with chapter 5 now (using a lesser guide) or wait till you finish up

Nice one.. But I'd look into TinyPic or Image Shack.

The reason you're having is the reason I left PB! You only get a certain amount of MB you can upload per month etc and I was doing way more than that!

Where as TP/IS don't have these restrictions!

-----------------

Quick question though. I don't know what happened and I may have to restart the Chapter but this one:

Newsbot 15/28: After the plant takes down the aircraft and you fight the mini-boss, you'll have to go up some steps. Turn around and you'll see the helicopter that crashed (this is on your left). Up the mini set of stairs from the crash is the bot, laying on the ground.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/guides/1433-A4C2N15-1.jpg

It wasn't there when I looked! Now I don't know if it died during a gun fight but I didn't even go near its location or fight near it at all! I killed everyone on the right and the stair set further up and then went to look and he wasn't there?! I did explode that fire ball thing which is on the steps near the electroflies, so it may of been near it?

I don't know if I did kill it some how as I didn't notice a counter at the top but I may of missed it. Yet when I go into the corner where it's supposed to be, I can hear something talking. Now I don't know what it it but it sounds like its coming beyond or on where the road breaks in the top left corner near that small advertising sign which is flickering?!

Does anyone else's sign thing make sounds which btw sound like the news lol.. I also got the half way mark achievement one bot before this!

Edited by Nozza

Newsbot 16/28 wasn't there the first time I got there, so I reloaded the chapter and that solved it, just thought I'd mention it if anybody else is having the same problem...

Great guide btw, thanks!

Same happened to me! Thanks for mentioning though as I would've been still looking.

Also, the Chop Chopper achievement location isn't in this guide :( missed it as I was eager through, oh well..

Same happened to me! Thanks for mentioning though as I would've been still looking.

Also, the Chop Chopper achievement location isn't in this guide :( missed it as I was eager through, oh well..

I'll add that in today, I should have been paying attention to the achievements while playing through the game a little more. I knew I had missed it but forgot to mention in the guide so people didn't miss it like I did.

Newsbot 16/28 wasn't there the first time I got there, so I reloaded the chapter and that solved it, just thought I'd mention it if anybody else is having the same problem...

Great guide btw, thanks!

I try a few times and still no newsbot,