95% accuracy help

I have tried time after time to do this achievement and i have come to the conclusion that it is severely glitched. i would play through the first sniper mission in gettysburg and make sure never to miss a shot and keep track of how many bullets i fire, and it always gives me an accuracy between 75-90% even tho i know i didnt miss any shots. its BS.

did anyone get this and can offer any tips or advice ?

thanks

Well the way it was done in the older History Channel games was to take one shot with a pistol directly in someone's chest and then use a knife for the rest of the level. Not sure if there is a level in this one that will work on, but might be worth a shot. (Easiest difficulty would be best, obviously.)

I got the achievement - I ran into the same problem on the sniper mission - I know I had no misses but would not get higher than 92-93% - I got the achievement on the great train raid of 1861 mission - it's fairly short, and not alot of enemies as compared to other missions - I honestly didn't think i would get it because it involves using a gatlin gun - try it on the easiest difficulty level, and you will have sniper rifle to use as well - but you'll get the opportunity to knife most enemies as well. Hope this helps......

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My way to easily get the 95% accuracy.

- Using the sharpshooter mission on EASY, only use your sniper against the 2 cannon crews - Total of [10] people you must shoot at, throw grenades at the first crew at the start of mission, then melee/use grenades against the crew that appears after the tree blockade. Do NOT worry about shooting at any other guys besides the ones on the cannons.

I just used this method and got a perfect 100% accuracy ratio.

• 2 weeks later...

The way I did it:

I did it on "The Grey Ghost" on easy. It is a short level - where you blow up the warehouses. Remember grenades and melee does not count against you. I took one HEAD shot, made sure he was dead and just used grenades and melee and made it my second try. I hit my trigger once by accident the first time so I started over. The last warehouse I just threw a grenade in the door and rushed in and hit Y on the bomb and turned around and ran out. The level ends pretty much as soon as you set that last bomb. So focus on getting in and out quickly. Hope this helps someone - Good Luck

• 4 months later...

I've headshot a guy, beat the level with pure melee then got 0% at the end. Next time I headshot 3 guys(even had someone else here confirm I'm not just crazy), melee'd rest... got a 33.3%. Just... yeah. Something isn't right with this game's accuracy.

• 1 month later...
The way I did it:

I did it on "The Grey Ghost" on easy. It is a short level - where you blow up the warehouses. Remember grenades and melee does not count against you. I took one HEAD shot, made sure he was dead and just used grenades and melee and made it my second try. I hit my trigger once by accident the first time so I started over. The last warehouse I just threw a grenade in the door and rushed in and hit Y on the bomb and turned around and ran out. The level ends pretty much as soon as you set that last bomb. So focus on getting in and out quickly. Hope this helps someone - Good Luck

this is exactly what i did and it worked like a charm. the mission is doable in under 4 mins and it's all close combat for easy melees.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...