Achievement Guide and Road Map

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome guide.

A few things I noticed:

For Gents, Take a Walk, you do indeed need Syrena. Some people in here said you didn't need her. I tried to do it with every other character on the list except her and it didn't unlock. When I got her character, I tried again and it unlocked.

For The Pirate All Pirates Fear, I unlocked Blackbeard using the code. When I unlocked Quartermaster and Gunner via the codes, the achievement unlocked. I don't think that the other characters are needed for that achievement. Maybe Angelica, since I used her code as well, but I don't remember if it was before or after I got the achievement.

For Fire!, if you want to grind it immediately, there's a cannon at the beginning of the Tortuga level (film 1, chapter 2). Just grind it there; takes about two minutes.

For Sea Turtles, Mate, you might want to include what can be ridden in Story mode and Free Play mode. I looked and looked for the Snail, Sea Turtle and Spider during Story but could never get to them since you can only do them during Free Play. Just an observation...

Well, there's my two cents.

On chapter 5 of the 1st film the last mini kit requires you to dig up a spyglass under water for some guy. Where is the shovel to dig it up?

Are you going for this in Free Play? Just use the dog or the guy that has the shovel (I don't remember his name, but he's a soldier).

I want to confirm that "The Best Pirate I've Ever Seen" achievement cannot be done with cheats enabled, at least not all of them. I tried to do it with Invincibility on and it did not pop. I just played through the level again without any cheats at all and it worked. I assume you can't get it using cheats that effect your health (regenerate hearts, invincibility, etc.). It's best to just do that one without cheats at all, just to be sure you get it.

Who is the character in the very bottom right of the character select screen? I got the parley cheev without it...

Dancing Jack Sparrow. He isn't found in the game. He's only unlocked by entering his code, which I'm too lazy to look up right now.

My net sucks so I'm struggling to read through everything so I'm sorry if this has been answered.

But I've been playing in co-op. Does this mean that on this save, I will be unable to unlock any of the achievements that say (single player only) including the 100% achievement???

As long as you are the first profile, then yes, they should unlock (and I say should). The second profile should not get the Single Player Only achievements.

As long as you are the first profile, then yes, they should unlock (and I say should). The second profile should not get the Single Player Only achievements.

Thanks heaps bro!! Also, I'm right there with ya on your sig about my horse and me 2 and Hannah Montana. Great games. Quite the challenge :) lol

On chapter 5 of the 1st film the last mini kit requires you to dig up a spyglass under water for some guy. Where is the shovel to dig it up?

If you still have this issue, and you're on freeplay, choose the character with the shovel (I forget his name, but he's a normal looking chap), and pick up the gold coin next to the 'colours' puzzle, which will make you cursed