Games you have never finished

rdskns170

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking Bayonetta. God of wars lesbo sister. Id rather get bit by 3 fire ants at the same time again or get shot in the foot with a .bb gun all over again then play that abomination ever again. 125/1000 I don't care. I got to chapter 6 couldn't go on any further.

I've not quit on a game since 2011 but before that I didn't do too much research before playing.

Armored Core 4

AstroPop

Baja

Beautiful Katamari - Made me a bit motion sick.

Burnout Revenge - Didn't age well at all.

Culdcept SAGA - Not all that fun.

Dead or Alive 4 - Not really sure why I didn't finish, I could do it anytime.

Dead Rising - Save system really sucks.

Deadliest Catch - Lost my save and didn't care to restart.

Def Jam: Icon - No clue on how to play.

Earth Defense Force 2017 - Crap.

Enchanted Arms - Lost my save.

Far Cry 2 - Lots of reasons but could go back.

Golden Axe: Beast Rider - Game is damn near broken.

Mass Effect - Lost my save and it wasn't all that fun to me.

Midnight Club: Los Angeles - Difficulty shot thru the roof.

MLB Front Office Manager

Nascar 09

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising - Nobody wanted to play it again after one night of coop.

Pure - No idea.

Skate 2 - Boring.

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 - Boring.

Zuma

-The gunstringer

to play this game you have to have energy...

LOL most Kinect games do.

I know there are quite a few but just off the top of my head:

de Blob 2 - I just couldn't get into and I like puzzle games

Faitytale Fights - It was boring from the start

Afro Samurai - I love the game, I just need to beat it on Hard and mop up a few achievements

Attack of the Movies 3D - Yeah, try playing that crap solo..

Bayonetta - I got bored with it and a tournament was coming up so I sent it back to GameFly

Bionic Commando - The game was kind of weird and the controls weren't all that great

Infernal: Hell's Vengeance - The controls were REALLY bad and my game froze up in the same spot 4 times so I say to hell with it

Besides bayonetta there is Resident evil 6. I rented it . Man how could they drop the ball after the epic resident evil 4 and 5. In resident evil 6 it's all button mashing with horrible graphics. There's a cutscene of Leon in the plane. I'm watching it thinking it's still running as a cutscene oh no the plane crashed. Oh. Wait i was suppossed to stop it from crashing. This happened many times were you have to go through pointless button mashing. The game was awful. I got to chapter 4 and stopped.

120/1000. Ruined my gamerecore I thought I'd love it that's why I did not play it on the dummy account.

Fucking Bayonetta. God of wars lesbo sister. Id rather get bit by 3 fire ants at the same time again or get shot in the foot with a .bb gun all over again then play that abomination ever again. 125/1000 I don't care. I got to chapter 6 couldn't go on any further.

Besides bayonetta there is Resident evil 6. I rented it . Man how could they drop the ball after the epic resident evil 4 and 5. In resident evil 6 it's all button mashing with horrible graphics. There's a cutscene of Leon in the plane. I'm watching it thinking it's still running as a cutscene oh no the plane crashed. Oh. Wait i was suppossed to stop it from crashing. This happened many times were you have to go through pointless button mashing. The game was awful. I got to chapter 4 and stopped.

120/1000. Ruined my gamerecore I thought I'd love it that's why I did not play it on the dummy account.

Was this double post absolutely necessary?

I have around 85 games that I haven't 100% on yet, some I'll never do because the servers are closed and I really don't care for multiplayer achievements. Here's a few.

Army of Two - I may go back and finished the non server achievements

Assassin Creed from Brotherhood up - Some day.

Battlefield 2 MC - May go back and finished the single player, but server closed for multiplayer

Battlefield Bad Company - Only Mulitplayer achievements left, probably never going to finished them

Bladestorm - want to go back to this one but haven't been in the mood

Dragonball Z Burst Limit - Haven't decided if I'll play this one again

Earth Defense Force IA - finished 2017 so I guess it's time to go back to this one.

Feeding Frenzy - maybe one day

Gears of War - Only single player achievement left, I don't care for multiplayer

Gears of War 2 - Need to play the single player, pretty much don't care for multiplayer

Halo 4 - Glitch achievement so I'm stuck with 1 left, until the fix it.

Hexic HD - haven't felt like trying to get those black pearls yet

KUF: Circle of Doom - haven't felt like taking the time yet.

Lord of the Rings BFME II - only server achievements but they're shut down

Mirror's Edge - Never bought the DLC

Perfect Dark Zero - Maybe one day, I'll get back to this

I can't believe you just said that...

I hated the characters. Graphics. Levels just about everything in it. I hated rookie so much I enjoyed suiciding him over and over. Lol. I sold it then a friend was gonna give it to me or throw it away. He lost the halo 3 mp disc so he couldn't sell it. I told him id take it then. This was months ago still haven't played it again lmao

I hated the characters. Graphics. Levels just about everything in it. I hated rookie so much I enjoyed suiciding him over and over. Lol. I sold it then a friend was gonna give it to me or throw it away. He lost the halo 3 mp disc so he couldn't sell it. I told him id take it then. This was months ago still haven't played it again lmao

Why did you hate Rookie? He doesn't say anything. I don't see how you dislike it because of its graphics. I think the graphics are perfectly good. Do you hate Halo 3 as much then? because ODST has a lot of the same assets: They use the same engine... and the graphics don't look much different. I personally thought ODST was brilliant. Fun firefight mode, and the campaign wasn't half bad either.

Why did you hate Rookie? He doesn't say anything. I don't see how you dislike it because of its graphics. I think the graphics are perfectly good. Do you hate Halo 3 as much then? because ODST has a lot of the same assets: They use the same engine... and the graphics don't look much different. I personally thought ODST was brilliant. Fun firefight mode, and the campaign wasn't half bad either.

I love halo 3. Rookie does talk on his comm a lot. He has an anoying voice that makes him sound like a 12 year old idiot girl. He's always coming off as clueless. The graphics I was just adding that. The Sp was not good. Leave it at that mate everyone has different game taste

I love halo 3. Rookie does talk on his comm a lot. He has an anoying voice that makes him sound like a 12 year old idiot girl. He's always coming off as clueless. The graphics I was just adding that. The Sp was not good. Leave it at that mate everyone has different game taste

I'm not criticising you or anything, I was just curious. I respect the fact the people have their own tastes.

UFC Undisputed 2009 - A single discontinued achievement left.

Homefront - Two discontinued achievements left.

Battlefield 2: Modern Combat - The final two achievements are pretty rough. As I keep getting better at shooters, I may finish it sooner or later. But for now, it's beyond my skill level.

Perfect Dark - Same as above, though far more likely.

Mahjong Wisdom - One unobtainable achievement.

Aquazone - 8 unobtainable achievements. The DLC needed for them was never released. Not to mention, the other achievements cost over $60.

Bejeweled 2 HD - I'm getting there. The final couple achievements are either crazy tough or extremely grindy.

Luxor 2 - Just haven't bothered. This game bores me.

Grand Theft Auto V

The GTA series just doesn't seem to do anything for me anymore. Maybe it's because of GTAIV or me growing out of the series, I dunno. I'll eventually get around to finishing the single-player, but I'm not in a rush.

Fallout: New Vegas

I had just finished playing through Fallout 3 again on PC and was burnt out on Fallout. I'll definitely be picking it up again during the summer months.

Batman: Arkham City

Beat Solomon Grundy and put the game down due to school and work and just never got around to picking it back up.