The Quick 1000s (or close to)

LilMissRoxy

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as you use the code to get to the last level of Mean Bean Machine, that achievement isn't even that hard. The Genesis collection should definitely stay on the 5-10 hours list.

And to add to that, you can save midgame when you're doing good so if you lose just reload the save and you'll be back at that exact same point.

People tend to overlook this for a LOT of the more frustrating achievements in this game. This game is perfect where it is.

I think you should add NFS Undercover to the 20-25 hours. Is quite easy, you don't have to be that good, and the online achievements aren't that challenging!

Also, if Clive Barker's Jericho isn't already there you may want to consider adding.

Both are on the list. Like Tommyguns said, Jericho is 5-10 hours while NFS Undercover is 10-15 hours. Before people post that a game should be on a certain list, it's probably best to check if they are already on it.

Both are on the list. Like Tommyguns said, Jericho is 5-10 hours while NFS Undercover is 10-15 hours. Before people post that a game should be on a certain list, it's probably best to check if they are already on it.

If it's in the 10-15 section then it's in the wrong section. I'd say 15-25 is better for NFS Undercover :).

Quantum is definiately closer to 25 than 15 thats for sure. Offline is about 8 hours, online is a good 15 hours at least for all the online achievements, the get $100,000 is the longest to get

Yeah, even if the online takes you 15 hours (I don't think it should but it might), the offline achievements definitely don't take more than 10 hours.

Quantum of Solace should be added to the 15-25 hour section. Here is the link to the achievement guide Roxy:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=115395

Yeah, even if the online takes you 15 hours (I don't think it should but it might), the offline achievements definitely don't take more than 10 hours.

Quantum of Solace should be added to the 15-25 hour section. Here is the link to the achievement guide Roxy:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=115395

Merci. Added!

Incase it hasn't been said enough, Sonic is going to stay where it is.

Edited by LilMissRoxy