Borderlands: Claptrap & Repair Kit Location Guide

Fizzmatix

After doing all the leftover claptrap missions yesterday, I think I must have somehow sold a backpack SDU early on and cant remember where...

Can anyone confirm if you get the achievement for 42 slots IF you fix the claptrap from the zombie DLC? I really dont want to have to do it all again on a new character :(

My friend got the achievement right after using the Zombie DLC SDU, so it should work fine. And you can use P2 SDUs.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend got the achievement right after using the Zombie DLC SDU, so it should work fine. And you can use P2 SDUs.

sweet. thats a relief not having to do them all again... now i've just gotta find a gig of space for the download :(

Ok so I have all 42 slots from this great guide. I am missing the one from the lumber yard which will give me 45 slots. Where is the final claptrap that I am missing?

Lumber yard? I'm not sure which area you're referring to or I'd have posted something more helpful. sorry.

edit: Oh, nevermind. I didn't realize there was a Claptrap to rescue in the DLC as I just learned a few posts down.

Edited by MelangeAddict

Thanks a lot mate, extremely useful guide.

If you don't mind a constructive criticism, i would elaborate a little more on the Krom's repair kit. Even though the picture show the exact location, you could add that you have to go past it, continuing the spiral like path upwards, and run and jump up from the rooftop with explosives to reach it.

It took me a long time to figure it out, because it's very far away from the location shown in the picture.

Nice work!

Yesterday I was standing on top of the building right next to Dr. Ned's (the building with the very first gun vending maching) and I heard this claptrap yelling at me, so I turn around and there's a green claptrap jumping up and down on top of the big rock. I tried for 20 minutes to get up there, but no luck. How do you get to that claptrap?

Thanks for your help.

Anyone know if this claptrap is for anything? I don't know how to get to him.

i am lookinjg 4 people or 1 person that has all the claptraps 2 help me get them send me a msg on xbl if u can also after i get 1000gs 4 this game ill help with whatever i just need 3 more which are fully loaded,made in new haven and made in fyresrone msg me if u can help with any

GT:St Jimmy 720