Achievement Trading/Squad Mates/Online Matches Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another update (4 more needed), if we end up with more than 8 people interested, we can rotate extra people in after people finish, I'm willing to help anyone interested in boosting.

I am interested in doing this. Will also stay after getting my achievement to help others. Do I need to send ya a friend request?

Only have 1 demo kill so far.

Updating again, any alternates that are online will be rotated in after some people finish so everyone gets a chance.

Since the other session for Demolition Man is full already, I'm going to start another list. Going to try to do it Wednesday, 8/17, from 9pm-12am EST(GMT-5). If you can be online in that time period, sign up below, otherwise please don't add yourself to the list.

1. Decap590
  2. ClayMeek
  3. PsychoticMunkey
  4. ROBERTITO555
  5. XblTheTires
  6. Limited88
  7. *
  8. *

Extra Slots:

1. Teslasnip
  2. BoNDra FIN
  3. Jonny Killalot
  4. *

Edited by Decap590

Hey Decap, I'm not sure I've understood the time-zone thing correctly (I'm in UK so im on GMT), have you already done the Wednesday grouping? If not I'd like to join in please.

GT: ComradeCastro

EDIT: Wait I get it now lol, it would have been 4pm-7pm, I'm too late. I'll be keeping my eyes open for another opening soon though :)

Edited by ComradeCastro
time zone confusion

I'm looking for someone to do one thing and one thing only: boost kills in BFBC2: Vietnam. I don't need any other achievements other than the gold and silver commendations, and I'm getting extremely bored/frustrated trying to do it on my own.

Again, anyone who wants to simply trade off matches of any game mode in which we simply kill each other with different weapons to gain silver and gold commendations, let me know!

I'm always willing to put down whichever game in order to complete one, so let's do it!

GT: Younicorn

Im happy to boost Demolition Man aswell. If intrested send me a freind request. GT=VIPeRz4HaVoX Also intrested in Vietnam related achievments to...

http://i53.tinypic.com/6dxvec.png

Edited by ViperZ

Hey I need help with Demolition Man

Please send me a FR and msg for bf2 if you are going for either of these I should be on most of the weekend, my GT is in my sig thanks.

Edited by dpx

So we got like 7 people now:

Squad 1:

- m00n22 (need 15 kills)

- Gladys85 (need 18 kills)

- bills4life03

- VIPeRz4HaVoX

Squad 2:

- shotyMCshotster

- Rolling Rizlas

- Dan132518

- ?

Maybe i got some friends willing to help out... I'll get back to you guys with that...

Help:

- drx86 (already got the achievement, willing to help. Thanks!)

Game Setup:

We’ll do Squad Rush with these guidelines:

- Create two squads, search for Port Valdez on Hardcore (because some people don't have the DLC maps).

- Attackers kill defenders, because defenders have infinite tickets. Use Assault class with shotgun for the C4, and your explosive perks for more ammo and damage. Attackers destroy one building then let the next squad member have his turn.

- Defenders get in the attic of two story houses. If single story, wait until the building is coming down, then sprint in.

- Have the courtesy to stay until the end, as it becomes a big problem for the remaining people due to randoms and griefers.

- Check your current demo stats here, http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/ and be sure to click the Update button as needed.

- Have a mic. If not, say so. It’s so much easier with a mic.

- In the event we end up with a random and they won’t leave when asked politely, because as we found last time some griefers go out of their way to ruin this, the defenders can spawn as Medics to revive them while the attackers kill them until they go away.

- If anyone wants Brute in addition, just friend others as needed during the session.

Edited by m00n22

Demolition Man: Saturday 20th August. 8pm GMT/12noon PST/2pm central/ 3pm EST.

We’ll do Squad Rush with these guidelines:

- Create two squads, search for Port Valdez on Hardcore (because some people don't have the DLC maps).

- Attackers kill defenders, because defenders have infinite tickets. Use Assault class with shotgun for the C4, and your explosive perks for more ammo and damage. Attackers destroy one building then let the next squad member have his turn.

- Defenders get in the attic of two story houses. If single story, wait until the building is coming down, then sprint in.

- Have the courtesy to stay until the end, as it becomes a big problem for the remaining people due to randoms and griefers.

- Check your current demo stats here, http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/ and be sure to click the Update button as needed.

- Have a mic. If not, say so. It’s so much easier with a mic.

- In the event we end up with a random and they won’t leave when asked politely, because as we found last time some griefers go out of their way to ruin this, the defenders can spawn as Medics to revive them while the attackers kill them until they go away.

- If anyone wants Brute in addition, just friend others as needed during the session.

1. Leava1234

2. NameDennis2303

5. ZinnM

6. Omega Exia

7. xCANExINSANEx93

8. FLASHF1RE

Subs:

10. TheShaggyDude

Ok guys so the session that FOOLSCAP originally created didn't go quite as planned. There were a lot of randoms at first but once we settled in about 5 of the players got the achievement Demolition Man.

Guys...you all need to be more focused and cooperative when going for an achievement like this. You have to communicate ONLY about the achievement and try not to fool around. There was a lot of fooling around and it made the session last a lot longer than it had to. So, the two names above that are BLACK ITALICS, those guys DID NOT get the achievement. I plan to help them still get it (as should the rest of you in RED who got the achievement.)

I think we should get together again tomorrow, Sunday, at the same time FOOLSCAP setup for the original session. 8pm GMT/12noon PST/2pm central/ 3pm EST.See you all there. Also, we need an extra player to make 8. This is NOT a new open session this is a session already played and closed (looking for one of the original players to help these other 2 out).