Games you started but never finished

HoliestEd

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Hmm... RAGE would be the only game, even though I ended up finishing it about a year later. Bought it on release, played for a few days and that fun just died out. Around the time the first and only major add-on was announced/released, I started playing and got around to completing the game.

That still counts, right?

Not really if you finished it. Bit the same thing happened to me, bought it at release, played past the Ghost Hideout then finished it a year later.

A recent one I'd have to add would be

Star Wars the Force Unleashed.

My brother in law let me borrow it cause we always talk about Battlefield or Halo or Star Wars. We always rag on my nephew who is 9 and says Star wars sucks. We reply at the same time ''Blasphemy''.

I had a gut feeling of play it on the dummy account. I was like I hear great things about this game but hear the 2nd was awful.

I ignored it and badum the game sucked. The physics are terrible and it's a poor excuse for a game. It maybe hack and slash but its so damn dull. The PS2 Star wars games had better physics. Hell even the N64 Star Wars game had better gameplay.

I have like 40 gs in that game and tried to play through it but said to hell with this.

I tried Resonance of Fate and Fairytale Fights.... Resonance of Fate I figured, hey why not.... I see it everywhere. But I played maybe the first hour or so into it and knew I wasn't going to be playing it anymore.

I did Fairytale Fights just for my daughter.... I have to say I got more than half way through (I think) then just got bored of it. Seemed to be the same thing over and over.

- Beyond Good & Evil HD

- Enslaved

- Shadow Complex

- Splosion Man

Splosion Man is some shit, but the others weren't so bad. I'm not sure why they couldn't hold my interest.

I need to give some of these another shot.

You didn't care for SHADOW COMPLEX!? I loved that game more than I should have! You did say you should give it another shot. I highly recommend that.

I couldn't get into Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. I played about half way through it recently and just said yeah, it's the same thing over and over and over again. Could be fun online with some friends maybe, but I don't get to play online as often as I desire anymore (too grown up these days :p).

From Dust

Army of Two: TFD

Left4Dead2 - Felt WAY too much like the first

Alpha Protocol

Puzzle Quest 2

Child of Eden

Too Human

I should've put down Hydrophobia and Crysis 2

Edited by Kankui

You didn't care for SHADOW COMPLEX!? I loved that game more than I should have! You did say you should give it another shot. I highly recommend that.

I bought it on a whim since everyone was raving about it, but I couldn't get into it. I think it was the fact that it was a Metroidvania style game. I don't really play those, so it was a bit different from what I'm used to.

That was back in 2009, though, so I'll try it again soon.

- Beyond Good & Evil HD

- Enslaved

Both of these make me sad Jedi :(

Star Wars the Force Unleashed.

Hell even the N64 Star Wars game had better gameplay.

Even the Atari 2600 Return of the Jedi had better gameplay.

See this?

http://www.mobygames.com/images/shots/l/152608-star-wars-return-of-the-jedi-death-star-battle-atari-8-bit.png

This is 1983. This is the Death Star 'splodin'. Atari style. Fuck yah.

Edited by Opiate42

Both of these make me sad Jedi :(

- Beyond Good & Evil HD

- Enslaved

I got bored with BG&E to be honest. I just played it sometime this past year. I love Zelda games and never got around to playing the original. Well, I bought it when it was on sale for like 200 MSP or whatever... Still though, just got bored with it. Maybe I am just getting too old... :(

Dark souls. Started it but couldn't adjust to not the difficulty, but how frustrating and cheap it is when you die. I only have 40G for that reason.

BioShock: To me that game is just an overrated shooter. I have only played the first one, but I hear Infinite is awesome and it looks awesome just because the city is in air. The underwater city just didn't appeal to me in anyway.

BioShock: To me that game is just an overrated shooter. I have only played the first one, but I hear Infinite is awesome and it looks awesome just because the city is in air. The underwater city just didn't appeal to me in anyway.

You need to give the first bioshock another chance, it may be just a genric shooter, the story, the visual aesthetic, and music make it a game worth experiencing.

Sweet jesus there is a bunch for me

Dragon age origins put me to sleep

Oblivion rather play fallout give me plasma rifle over magic anyday

All sports games

The simpsons game. Im a matt groening fanboy the game was absolutly terrible

Saints row

Fear

Divinity

Golden eye reloaded.... ruined my joyful memories of how good the game was