About Lilly (MAJOR SPOILERS)

So, it looks like I'm one of the few that actually let Lilly live. I was tempted to leave her but decided against it.

It doesn't matter anyway though because she takes off with Kenny's RV. Before she leaves though, she tries to convince Lee to come with her. Now, when she said this, I was quick to tell her no. I wanted nothing more to do with her and I certainly wasn't about to leave behind Clem, Kenny, and the others.

When I did this at the top of the screen it said "You decided to not abandon the group." or something to that affect. So my question is... what happens if you say yes? Did anyone try it?

I believe the group will see her again in a later chapter. Just because they left her/she left them doesn't mean she's dead now.

We've seen countless times in the walking dead show/comics of people getting separated and they still manage to come out on top and return...plus Lily isn't exactly useless.

But yeah, i left her since I was attempting to have a relationship with Carley and was pissed when she died :mad:

Here's hoping Lily comes back and brings some drama with her!

I banged the back end out of Carly several times before we left the hotel anyway. Thats why I let lilly kill her. I wanted to bust the back out of lilly to but she got out of the ties before I got back in the camper.lucky for her because I wasn't gonna ask!!!I also hit katja up while she was still warm...

If you say yes to going with her she tells you to go get Clementine and when you get off the RV to go grab Clem she just takes off anyway, so there's nothing really different about that part.

I kinda figured that. It all turns out the same in the end for the most part.

I banged the back end out of Carly several times before we left the hotel anyway. Thats why I let lilly kill her. I wanted to bust the back out of lilly to but she got out of the ties before I got back in the camper.lucky for her because I wasn't gonna ask!!!I also hit katja up while she was still warm...

You've got some serious issues dude.

I let her stay in the street. effff that biatch! :)

Same here. I wish there was an option to stop and back the RV up as to say "We're coming back to get you" but run her over instead.

That was great lol. I was laughing so hard.

• 1 month later...