Games you have never finished

rdskns170

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost all of them...to be honest. I'm going through this stupid phase where I get pumped to start a new game then I just stop...for no reason, and never get back to it, then I start something else...repeat process. Pretty depressing. Usually happens when I play RPGs ( older consoles when bosses had 5 million final forms ) And I would buy during the last form and I didn't feel like restarting a 1 hour boss fight...would just give up for life.

Beyond Good & Evil HD and Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. I'm not sure why I stopped playing them, but I'd like to give them another shot.

Scott Pilgrim: by the time I bought the game then most friends I know had already worked it out of their system so were never interested in playing it again. Playing it solo is just boring.

I can help. Just ask. ;)

These games come to mind first:

• Condemned: Criminal Origins - I really wanted to finish this, but there was a glitch in the second to last level that prevented me from doing anything, so now I can't beat the game unless I find a way to get around it if there is one.
  • From Dust - This game interested me for a while, but then I started to get incredibly bored from it fast. I may try playing it again someday, but I'm not sure.
  • Mirror's Edge - I wish I could beat it, but I'm absolutely HORRIBLE at this game! D: I hope to go back to it one day and try to beat it again.

Condemned: Criminal Origins - I really wanted to finish this, but there was a glitch in the second to last level that prevented me from doing anything, so now I can't beat the game unless I find a way to get around it if there is one.

How long ago did you play this? I beat it years ago and never remember having an issue then. You should give it a go again, great game.

I've yet to finish a few.

Silent Hill Homecoming ~ The first boss is what's stopping me. Of course, I only tried to defeat it a few times.

Castlevania LoS ~ I'm slowly working on this now, but at times I don't play it for a few days.

Mirror's Edge and Bayonetta, two games I just really couldn't get into.
Bayonetta took me awhile to get into as well. I didn't play it for months and after beating it, it really wasn't all that.

Well I've played around 250 games and only have 80 completions which means I have around 170 unfinished games. :p Obviously not going to name them..

Come on, don't be shy. Go on.. name all 170 of them. I'm a patient person.. I can wait. :p

Edited by InsaneKane87

• Condemned: Criminal Origins - I really wanted to finish this, but there was a glitch in the second to last level that prevented me from doing anything, so now I can't beat the game unless I find a way to get around it if there is one.

Try either

1.Reloading checkpojnt or looking on Youtube I thought that I was doomed too til' I looked on Youtube. You are talking about the attic door in the abandoned house.

Again Kane you are awesome I once again agree Bayonetta wasn't all that.

1.Bayonetta-I bought this for 10$ new. I tried 5 chapters. Story was going no were,I was sick of the frantic action pace that was repeatitive. God of war and Dantes Inferno were much better paced games. I was done with the game and sold it.

2.Batman Arkham City. My nephews 8 year old friend played this on my 360. I tried getting achivements on it but it was the same garbage as the 1st game. Only worse.

3.Star Wars force unleashed 1. I borrowed it. Proluge was fun as Darth vader. After that it got bad. I couldn't stomach goin on past level 3.

Physics were better on any PS2 star wars game. Gameplay even better on the Star Pilots N64 game.

All that comes to mind. I've finished some pretty bad games before but these were beyond horrible.

Again Kane you are awesome I once again agree Bayonetta wasn't all that.

1.Bayonetta-I bought this for 10$ new. I tried 5 chapters. Story was going no were,I was sick of the frantic action pace that was repeatitive. God of war and Dantes Inferno were much better paced games. I was done with the game and sold it.

2.Batman Arkham City. My nephews 8 year old friend played this on my 360. I tried getting achivements on it but it was the same garbage as the 1st game. Only worse.

3.Star Wars force unleashed 1. I borrowed it. Proluge was fun as Darth vader. After that it got bad. I couldn't stomach goin on past level 3.

All that comes to mind. I've finished some pretty bad games before but these were beyond horrible.

Why thank you, you are too.

Yes, and at times it was go here to do this just to get in here.. how annoying.

Wow, really? You didn't like the Batman games? :eek:

Force Unleashed was okay to me. It tricked me at first because I thought "oh cool, I get to play as Darth" mind you I never saw any trailers to game and got it for like 10$. The second game is certainly worse than the first.

Why thank you, you are too.

Yes, and at times it was go here to do this just to get in here.. how annoying.

Wow, really? You didn't like the Batman games? :eek:

Force Unleashed was okay to me. It tricked me at first because I thought "oh cool, I get to play as Darth" mind you I never saw any trailers to game and got it for like 10$. The second game is certainly worse than the first.

I hate DC is the reason I hate Batman games,sad but true. ;) Trust me I TRIED to go on in Force Unleashed for achivements but couldnt it was the opposite of fun to the max.

Crysis 2 never finished.

Leisure Suite Larry piece of fucking garbo with crap controls. Last mission of the game, raged multiple times, quit, never again.

Also Far Cry 2 I bought and played online with a friend and never touched it again lol.

Forza 2 there were too many races and they were pretty boring, so I never got around to it and probably never will.

Edited by EMP

I would like to add bionicle heroes to the list.. This being because i got to around 85% and got an error saying cannot save file or something similar so I decided to go to bed, when i woke up the save file was corrupt and I cant really be bothered doing the whole game again for that one achievement.

Lost Odyssey - Started it, had a fight the the combat system and haven't played it in months though. I still want to beat it, hearing how great it is.

Fallout 3 - Started it, was overwhelmed by everything, did not really like the horror-ish survival aspect of the game and haven't played it in a long time now

Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 - Didn't like it enough to finish. AI seemed very poor in my opinion (in terms of them seeing me hiding in the tall grass behind a rock wearing a camouflage suit)

Halo 3, Reach and 4 - Stupid luck-based MP achievements ensure that I'll never complete a Halo game.

Fallout 3 - Got 750G on it then my hard drive decided to wipe itself, 30 hours of gameplay gone - can't bring myself to start it again.

Gears of War 1, 2, and 3 - These games take an eternity to finish, plus they have a ton of MP achievements, which will be impossible to get since I am literally the worst GoW player ever. :p

Child Of Eden - Say No More

Devil May Cry 4 - I know I can do it but games shit

Dishonored - Dunwall Trials - Knife Of Dunwall - Same as above, I hate DH

Gears Of War - Just need to be in the mood

Gears Of War 3 - Same as above

Mirrors Edge - Same as DMC4, I'll do it, but the game is awful

Trials Evolution - Riders Of Doom - Hard!! but doable, need to be in mood