DLC: Makise Kurisu

The Stray

Well, since the old/1st topic seems to have gotten removed for some weird reason, all of it was just at least posting news for the game, but at least it seems we'll be waiting on the DLC, when it hits 3/12/13 (for 400MSP), as of the topic title, Stiens;Gate character Makise Kurisu will be joining the fray again with the characters from PB, in which it'll explain on the Vid itself (with the Lv. Cap increase to 99 and 8 extra achievements for up to 500:gsicon:). :3

WARNING: When you purchase/install the DLC, you cannot go online with other players unless they have downloaded the DLC as well.

Also, a second set of 10 Gamer-Pics featuring Stiens;Gate Characters will be out the same day the DLC drops for 160MSP. :3

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFffL0fu5ac]PHANTOM BREAKER:BATTLE GROUNDSã€DLC Trailer】 - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by The Stray

WARNING: When you purchase/install the DLC, you cannot go online with other players unless they have downloaded the DLC as well.

so that means... they also have to have the DLC to play together? How about if u want to play with ppl without the dlc but u have the dlc? uninstall it? oh that won't work coz ur character may be above lv 50? oh god... so there's no way around it? keep a character below lv 50?? sigh, coz I think there will be ppl who are not willing to pay the DLC :|

That DLC set up is pretty terrible. Aside from the fact it is overpriced (one character and a "should be free" level cap for $5), you can't play online anymore if people don't own it?

That's the very definition of splitting the fanbase and essentially driving people away. Ugh. Stupid.

Still excited, but not paying $5 for something so small anyway. She'll have to wait.

Yeah, I noticed for -1MSP, lol. even though its just 5MB. :3

that was the first time I had seen a -1 msp price. Got curious and clicked it..... And its billions of points to buy.

Depending on what the achievements are for the dlc I'll prob be buying it. I am all for higher level caps.

That DLC set up is pretty terrible. Aside from the fact it is overpriced (one character and a "should be free" level cap for $5), you can't play online anymore if people don't own it?

That's the very definition of splitting the fanbase and essentially driving people away. Ugh. Stupid.

Still excited, but not paying $5 for something so small anyway. She'll have to wait.

$5 is really gonna break the bank huh?

Well, not really, besides, you're getting your $'s worth with $5/400MSP. Because, again as I say...

You're getting Kurisu as a playable character across all modes, Level Cap to 99, and 8 more achievements worth up to 100 = 500:gsicon:, and also the net version to 1.01. :3

I guess the problem is that this all seems like something that was kept from the game to later sell as dlc. The new character I can understand but level cap 99 should've been in the base game.

Not gonna lie, I will mainly buy it fot the 100 points and hope that the achievements have something to do with Kurisu.

It is called next week release. The date for the DLC is March 12.

Thank you for your kind words, no really.

^Thank you very much, I guess no one even bothered to watch the video...>_>

Nope, I didn't. I kinda wanted to be surprised and I didn't bother to read your post so. Yeah.

Edited by Hyperion

I dunno who/what that is, but probably, and like I said, Steins;Gate characters, here's an example.

http://5pb.jp/games/pbbg/en/img/info/icon2.gif

"Christina" aka The Zombie

Okabe

Mayuri

and freakin' Moeka? Moeka?? ... They better have Feris if they're going to have Moeka. Its not that I care if Feris is in or not (GP-wise) but Moeka is an absolutely worthless character

$5 is really gonna break the bank huh?

It's not that at all. You're missing the point.

It's $5 for essentially nothing. I have no problem paying $5, but it's HALF the price of the FULL game for ONE character who isn't even playable in Story Mode, blocks online play if you want to play with people who didn't buy it and an irrelevant level cap (seriously, I've never understood why people get excited by these).

It's not worth that price to me when you compare it to the price of the full game. For that same price, I've gotten full games that lasted me multiple hours on XBLA and other download services. Or DLC that was actually substantial.

That's my issue. I hate when people try pulling the "OH CUZ $5 IS A LOT" like they're making a point when it *is* for the content. I can get a hell of a lot better things for $5 than a character I will likely play one time through the game as.

And if you must know, I literally just bought 6 games and have to pay for 4 more before the end of the month. So yes. When I am spending money on 10 games, most of which are retail, yes, $5 for something stupid is a lot.