Episode 3 is available.. but no achievements on xbox.com

This is beyond a joke, you would have thought they would have learnt from their past mistakes and put the achievements up early, like I said earlier, so this shit doesn't happen. But no their Microsoft learning from their mistakes or looking how competitors handle things like this(Sony don't have this problem as they do like I said and have the trophies up in advance) is too much to ask as they have their heads so far up their arse they don't think they can learn or do anything wrong.

It's 6:45PM GMT and they still have not updated them and I have a feeling that they are not going up anytime soon so I will more than likely not get to play a game I have paid for:mad:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never blamed Telltale, just pointing out its happened before. Draw what ever conclusions you want from that.

I didnt imply you were blaming them thats why I said "some people" do. Ive seen crying here, along with several other games DLC not being updated with the achievements and people saying its the developer. Such nonsense.

Also, still not updated as of 2pm EST

So yeah, I just recovered my GT because of this stupid error and I've lost 10k worth of GS. Anyone know why? I'm now below 206k and have been pushed back to 196k...

XB1 has correct score but my 360 is saying I'm at 196k and it's never done that.

Mine did this when I had to recover my profile for the wolf among us, it just hasn't included the XB1 GS, it added mine back on after I signed in on my XB1.

This is really frustrating. The process at MS should be to update the achievements on xbox.com before release of the content. It's already happened quite a lot of times and you would think they would adjust their process by now!

This is beyond a joke, you would have thought they would have learnt from their past mistakes and put the achievements up early, like I said earlier, so this shit doesn't happen. But no their Microsoft learning from their mistakes or looking how competitors handle things like this(Sony don't have this problem as they do like I said and have the trophies up in advance) is too much to ask as they have their heads so far up their arse they don't think they can learn or do anything wrong.

It's 6:45PM GMT and they still have not updated them and I have a feeling that they are not going up anytime soon so I will more than likely not get to play a game I have paid for:mad:

well technically you can play the game you paid for...there isnt anything actually preventing you or stopping you. But I agree, this is annoying for people who care about achievements like us

well technically you can play the game you paid for...there isnt anything actually preventing you or stopping you. But I agree, this is annoying for people who care about achievements like us

If I hadn't been on a website about collecting achievements I wouldn't have said it, as like you said, yes I can play the game but I'm an achievement whore otherwise I wouldn't be here.;)

Yeah I just did the very 1st chap and was probably almost done with chap 2 when I realized that there was no achievement on my account LOL. :eek:

I hope this get's fixed soon and hopefully in the future they can get their shit together, I'm kinda tired of shelling out twenty-dollars for these titles and the achievement's are BROKEN.:rant:

Glad I read this thread before starting up Ep 3 lol. Anyone have any idea when they'll fix this issue?

Yeah, this sucks. I woke this morning expecting it to be good to go, but no. I mean, how many times have they released an episode? You think they'd get it right by now. :rant:

Hopefully be fixed by tomorrow before my butthurt turns to hurtbutt and then I'll be really upset!

MS are useless, logic seems to escape them as it would make more sense for them to add the achievements in advance as you can't earn them without the required add-on. A few times when this has happened, the achievements were added so late in the day that for most of us UK guys it was too late to be able to play due to having to get up for work/college/university/school,

Since when has Microsoft ever cared about anyone outside the States?

This has happened loads of times, I don't know why Xbox Support seem so oblivious to it!

On Twitter, they're responding to people asking them to DM their gamertags on a case-by-case basis, as if it's an anomaly!

This has happened loads of times, I don't know why Xbox Support seem so oblivious to it!

On Twitter, they're responding to people asking them to DM their gamertags on a case-by-case basis, as if it's an anomaly!

And saying 'no, won't be a problem' to people who ask them directly whether the achievements not being on xbox.com will cause any issues.

I sigh in disbelief.

I completed it & got all the Achievements, but obviously had the same problem where it said 200/200. I deleted & redownloaded my Profile & it's deleted the Achievements.

I'll just wait & rewind the Episode when it's been sorted.

Ah well. It's still a ballache though as you'd think Microsoft would have had them up on the site ready when the game launched today.

I guess I got lucky? I woke up late so it wouldnt let me download it. Kept saying my account was locked. So I called Xbox who then told me it has been delayed til Friday.

3 things..

1) Why was your account "locked" and 2) what does that even mean?

3) Your avatar has balls for a chin. You're aware of this, right? :p

What a joke, 11PM GMT and they still haven't pulled their finger out off their fat lazy arse meaning once again that I won't get to play something that I have paid for due to the fact I've got to go to bed(well I don't have, but if I want to function correctly tomorrow I do). Seriously don't give a fucking release date, upload it to the market place if you haven't got your shit together.:rant:

I think you are going to have to get an achievement on the xbox one for it to show back up on your 360. I've just completed all my x1 games so I have to wait for Watchdogs or the titanfall dlc to come out for it to show my x1 gs.

Edited by AP MisTaKeZ

What a joke, 11PM GMT and they still haven't pulled their finger out off their fat lazy arse meaning once again that I won't get to play something that I have paid for due to the fact I've got to go to bed(well I don't have, but if I want to function correctly tomorrow I do). Seriously don't give a fucking release date, upload it to the market place if you haven't got your shit together.:rant:

I think it took two days for the recent Wolf Among Us episode to get sorted out.

I just checked and as of 5:19 P.M. Central Time, they are still not up. In regards to DLC achievements, Microsoft is slow as snails when it comes to updating a game's corresponding achievement list.

I think it took two days for the recent Wolf Among Us episode to get sorted out.

Same thing happened to the achievements for Defiance's Arktech Revolution DLC, it took two days to get sorted out as well.