Armors/Weapons: Buying, Selling, Trading... KEEP IT HERE!

The Pants Party

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to borrow Epic/Elite armor for either a Human Commando or Cybernetic Bio-engineer.

If someone has something else, I'll level up a different class to borrow the armor. It's easier than a couple hundred more hours of farming!

CANCEL: someone loaned them to me, thank goodness! I have 3 level 50 characters who accumlated 4 red weapons and 2 pieces of red armor, and I think some of the red items don't even work towards the achievement. Argh!

Edited by olde fortran 77

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking to borrow 7-piece Cybernetic Defender set.

Not sure what I can offer in terms of trade for this favor. Several lower level red weapons a couple of charms.....

GT: BlLLYtheWarrior

Sorry I forgot to mention this earlier, the I is actually a lower case L

Hopefully someone is still looking at this....

Edited by Billy the Warrior

hey guys needing some help with the elite armor set for a human champion...i have helmet and weapon but the rest is killing me...tried the level bosses the spider farming and i got nothing to show for it but a couple runes and weapon i dont even need...if ANYONE can help me out id appreciate it...GT is ASH50187 i got a mic and im usually on afternoons/evenings on the east coast...i'll help you with any cheevo on any game i got or trade in game stuff...whatever you need

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have lots of Level 2 & 3 charms that I don't need. Some are complete, whereas others need a little work. I am just giving them away. (Unless you have human champion paldrons or Hod's Fallen Arms, as those are the only thing I want.) Message me on Xbox Live not here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seeing as I'm having absolutely no luck whatsoever for the Elite set (haven't found a single armor piece, apart from the weapon you buy), I'm looking to borrow/trade for it. My character's a Human Bio Engineer, but if need be I'll start another character and get it to 50. I have several tier 3 runes I can offer in return (in various states of completion), can help with the Unstoppable achievements (did them all solo), and/or help with achievements on other games, including viral ones. Please text me on Live if you're interested, or simply feeling generous, GT: DarthVillainous. Any help would be much appreciated.