Anyone Actually Going To Buy This!?

I'm not saying its another fail of game infact its probably quite fun and a laught but for how long huh?..and thats all it is probably just a bit of fun for a few hours only and for i dunno 20?..£30 maybe?..I know ill never buy this I'v personally got too many games on my wishlist anyway..too many DECENT games :p

What do you guys think? :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I rented it out, I thought for a kids game this was pretty damn good, it was the first platform game I'd played for years that actually got it right, there was no bad camera angles which is what usually ruins these games, it felt like I was playing a platform game on the Snes, which always had the best platformers. It had 3D levels, 2D levels, a 2D shooting level like R-Type and a 3D shooting level like Panzer Dragoon, it had everything, for what it was this was an awesome game.

I definitely enjoyed it, it was like a homage to the days when platformers were the most made games, like the early 90's, I'd give it a 8/10, removing 2 just for the fact that it's a kids game lol, it's a shame you very rarely get a more adult platform game that comes off so perfect in a lot of ways, even the graphics were better than most platformers today.

Didn't bother with the challenges though, I did a couple of them but I enjoyed the game so much I didn't want to ruin it with hours of frustrating time trials that you had to do perfectly or near enough, quite happy with my 750, didn't even expect to get that much either just from playing through it, I got all the collectables just from playing it, no need for a guide, I bought the rest I needed after the end :D

Edited by Razzb3rrys

• 3 months later...

Thought it looked like a laugh and an easy 1000G so i just ebayed it and got it for £14.50, which is quite a lot.

Good thing is if i find i dont play it after i got all the achievements then i can just whack it back on ebay and easily get what i paid for it. This will probably work out cheaper than renting it lol

-MrChris

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This game is available on Gamefly. I would not recommend purchasing this game unless you can get it for under $10, and that is only if you are getting it for your kids as well. If you are playing it yourself...rent it. Its fun but has not replay value and can be completed in 5-7 hours.