Diary and Weapon Upgrade Guide with Maps

SRH KRONIC

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After looking on a few other sites it seems that the diaries do move around a little. I do have the Andrew Ryan -- First Encounter diary but it's listed under the Neptune's Bounty diaries in my game.
QFT. This happened to me too (figured it out after spending a good 15 minutes overturning every box in that room, lol.

how do I get to...rapture centre control 2 ? :(...

i have read the guide...and i still go searching fot the 3 diaries...

help pls :(

where is it on the map ? because...i searched the CENTRAL CONTROL and nothing..then i searched GHEOTERMAL CONTROL then nothing..

Which diary are you searching for? There are a few you cannot go back for. Post the title of the diary and I can help you.

oki sorry :)

The Vita Chamber

Mind Control Test

Baby Status

in Hephaestus - - Rapture Central Control

i know that there are diaries that i cannot get if I advance in game...so in this map right wfter I finish building the bomb...I want to search for them...[i know that i must not go to the boss]

sorry my bad english hope you understand...

the thing is that i saw the guid..and the 2nd picture of Hephaestus - - Rapture Central Control seams strange 2 me..because the...map lock difrenet...

later edit*

omg wait...i think i got it..brb

yeyyyy :) i got them all :> sorry my bad..just wandering on the wrong direction :)

Save the game, go through the goal toward finishing the level. If you complete the level, you can reload the save. I don't think you have gone far enough to run into those last 3. Not sure if you are in to spoilers.

[spoiler=shinobi273]If you kill Ryan, you have gone too far, load the save. I am pretty sure that the diaries are before you kill him as the level ends really soon after that.

Here is a question, I have completed the game and cannot seem to get into Dr Steinman's medical center (where you fight him) to get the last few diaries. The door from the main medical pavilion will not open. Is it closed permenately forcing me to play another complete game to get the diaries achievement? Any help is appreciated.

I havent played in awhile but would like to go back and get 1000 points to feel good about myself.

There is very specific information in the guides. I suggest you look at the beginning of this very thread, you'll find what you need there.

I know there are a few that you must get the first time through, but most are available the second time through. Check the list here against what you've done.

WHERE IS THE FIRST ENCOUNTER DIARY??? its NOT in that storage room!

QFT. This happened to me too (figured it out after spending a good 15 minutes overturning every box in that room, lol.

Ditto... Did any of u guys get the historian achievement eventually? How? Did u find the the radio diary elsewhere?:confused:

First things first: Great guide thanks for taking the time on this.

I have a quick Q: is it possible to check which diaries you have and which you don't? I've played through the game and gone back to pickup tonics etc but am feeling a bit phased by the idea of going back through the whole game for diaries when i might only need the odd one.

Eddy

First things first: Great guide thanks for taking the time on this.

I have a quick Q: is it possible to check which diaries you have and which you don't? I've played through the game and gone back to pickup tonics etc but am feeling a bit phased by the idea of going back through the whole game for diaries when i might only need the odd one.

Eddy

There is a way to do this. I cant think of it at the top of my head but but I think its start, options or somthing like that, you can listen to the diarys that you already have, just get a guide telling you the names of the diarys and also there locations and then just go back and find the ones that you have missed. Hope this helps you.

• 2 weeks later...