Subscriber COD 4 Tournament Sign Up

Creech

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h23/Skillet98/subscribercod4.png

Sign up below with your gamertag if you are a subscriber and want to participate in the COD4 tournament that will take place at noon PT/ 8pm UK on Sunday, October 18th.

If you are not a subscriber and wish to become one, click on the Subscribe link at the top of the forum.

If anyone has questions, feel free to post them here as well.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

might have to subscribe for this one, COD 4 is my all time favorite game.

anyone else notice problems with matchmaking lately? it has been very hard to get into matches and once i do i have experienced lag more often the usual. many others on my friends list complain of the same problems.

hopefully it won't affect the tournament!

GT - HnC Cacky

This will be my first tourney, but I'm unfamiliar with the way they are run. If someone could help me out that would be great. :)

Tournaments like these are the simplest anyway. Last time it was just two free for all matches and one person was knocked out each game until there was 8 people overall and then it was one game with one elimination per round.

May I propose a set of rules?

No Noob Tubes, No Claymores, No Nade death drop, No Helos.

They ruin the online experience. That is why I liked the dogs on W@W they were at least easy to kill.

The more rules you have, the harder it is to monitor and the more problems you have - although I agree about kinda putting a damper on the online experience.

The more rules you have, the harder it is to monitor and the more problems you have - although I agree about kinda putting a damper on the online experience.

Yea I deleted my post after giving it some thought and pwning everyone online :p The choppers aren't that bad once you have rockets.