Subscriber COD 4 Tournament Sign Up

Creech

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be able to do it still, having money problems and I think I have to cancel my subscription for a while. :(

Been there myself, and I am who started the subscription program. :)

I don't know when your current subscription expires, but if it is after Sunday you can still participate.

Any info on the rules yet Creech?

Im going to assume were going to be going at it the same way as WaW using the costum load outs provided by the game? I ask this so i can get in some practice with the games loadouts rather than my custom classes because the games preset's are shocking lol :p

If we cant use custom classes then I think I will be dropping out of this one.

It makes it unfair to use custom classes, People who are a lower level are at a disadvantage to people who are higher in the levels Ie: Better guns, Perks, Attachments. Using the pre-sets evens out the playing field for players and everybody is equal.

It makes it unfair to use custom classes, People who are a lower level are at a disadvantage to people who are higher in the levels Ie: Better guns, Perks, Attachments. Using the pre-sets evens out the playing field for players and everybody is equal.

I agree with you that is makes it more fair...

Lower level people had plenty of time to level up though from when they announced this tournament :D

Suppose I could just go practice with the default classes if that is indeed how it is going to be setup.

Edited by Gackt

I agree with Gackt they had about a week to level up I got it once the sign up thread was announced I went from level 1 to level 22 in about 5 hours of gameplay. Which was more than enough time to learn what I'm good with.