Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

Maybe we should try and get all the interested in a group and boost some of these achievements. I haven't played any online, so I'm done for any of them. So "CanIHazYourSoul" and me so far, anyone else can just post in here or send me a message and we'll try to get 'em done, eh?

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If anyone is interested in boosting the achievements that require you to be in Ranked games let me know you can add me on Live - Vindicare175 ( For PC)

some of the achievements we can get would be

* You're Doing It Right *

the 2 Feat and the 2 Badges ones

Kill Someone by dropping on them / dropping a deployable on them.

finish a ranked game with 30 points but didnt kill anyone

destroy 10 sensors/micro sensors

* Cutting to the Chase*

* Ringleader *

* Blitzkrieg *

Kill 5 people using overdrive

Kill 5 people using only knifes/explosives

and any others i may have missed.

Edited by Vindicare175

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looking for a few peoplle to Do the Swarm maps on hard. Hit me up if you would like to help out. I have 4 x-boxs and 4 copies of the game if you need help with the ranked achievements also. But the Swarm on hard achievement is what I am really looking to do. send a friend request or a msg to GT RICHPUNX. Thanx hope to hear back from someone

Edited by RICHPUNX

I need the ranked achievements still as well so if anybody is still boosting this on PC, I would love to join in. GT: dAFKave813 please add me to any lists that anybody might have going and let me know when to be on.

Im after boosting the ranked stuff too. The game seems dead on PC, but if you guys are getting a group together, hit me up. Demon Haze II

Im after boosting the ranked stuff too. The game seems dead on PC, but if you guys are getting a group together, hit me up. Demon Haze II

I will add you when I get home from work, I have found 1 other person so we just need 1 more and we are good to go.