Is getting 1000g is easier than Tekken 6.

Hyuzeni Pattasan

Yeah it's a little bit harder. All I need to do is rank up like 7 or 8 more times to reach Tekken Lord and unlock all the content in Fight Lab.

If anyone knows exactly how to get the Fight Lab one, PLEASE let me know.

From what I understand, you'll need to replay the Stage 5 Boss fight a lot. If you do really good in it, you'll net 100,000 each time, so you have to do until you reach at least 4 million or so to purchase everything in there. I have yet to do this achievement...

I also need to figure out a way to do the Player Match win achievement without getting my ass kicked all the time. It sucks that I can't boost it with another person...

I think Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is harder, but not by alot. Most of it is simply the Tekken Lord achievement difficulty wise, as you should get, or almost get, your 40 ending's by that point simply by selecting to do every reward battle. That being said though, most of this games achievements can be earned in this game's version of training (Fight Lab), practice or with a second controller.

I'm also very curious about the achievement difficulty. I maxed Tekken 6 with ease, and have complete SF4, SSF4, MKVsDC, and MK, but I still stand by the fact I am awful at fighting games.

I only maxed the above through pure patience, frustration and it took me a couple of years lol. I have maxed Soul Calibur 4 but hated it, I have Soul Calibur 5 on my shelf, but not sure when I will get round to it. I have to say though I do love Tekken series a lot, and if the achievements are reasonable I might have to go buy it this weekend.

I'm also very curious about the achievement difficulty. I maxed Tekken 6 with ease, and have complete SF4, SSF4, MKVsDC, and MK, but I still stand by the fact I am awful at fighting games.

I only maxed the above through pure patience, frustration and it took me a couple of years lol. I have maxed Soul Calibur 4 but hated it, I have Soul Calibur 5 on my shelf, but not sure when I will get round to it. I have to say though I do love Tekken series a lot, and if the achievements are reasonable I might have to go buy it this weekend.

If you've done all that, then I can say that you will 100% get the full 1000 in TTT2.

I've got 700-900 for the SF4 series, 825 for MKvsDC, and full 1000'd MK9, Soul Calibur 4 and 5 and Tekken 6 and now TTT2. Grinding Tekken Lord offline will be the most time consuming but if you've got enough skill to do the above then that's all it'll take for you, time. You have nothing to worry about.

Edited by Beast Legacy

I personally found this easier than T6. Got my 1k after 12 hours of game time according to Raptr. Nothing was difficult to do since nearly everything could just be done in practice and the rest was just grinding. T6 wasn't hard to 1k but this was insanely easy and quicker. Had they required the S rank moves in Combot Tuning then I would have said this was harder but they don't, so...

EDIT: To anyone having trouble with...anything in the game, use Angel if you have her. Her standing laser and the moves from her Fly stance are all broken against the AI at any level, including the Tekken God opponents towards the end of Ghost Battle.

Edited by CyberEvil

since theres no achievement in tag 2 like that train one in tekken 6 then 1000 should be easier in tag 2...i got the first 10-15 achievements within the first hour of play on release day.

Sounds nice. I hope you're not lying. How many gamerscores do you get in round about 3 hours?

Sounds nice. I hope you're not lying. How many gamerscores do you get in round about 3 hours?

For clarification i was on around 470 around the 3 hour mark. So i would say depending on skill Galdius is right on the money.

I dont think this is a HARDER game to 1k, but i do feel it's longer. playing ghost battle (2 rounds, ultra hard. single pick rather than tag) i'm on around 310 wins and 28 losses. and i've only hit Byakku (21st dan) and i think tekken lord is 32nd dan? so its more of a grind in my opinion. the achievement guide and road map states around 377 wins and 76 losses (around that. appologies for guestimating but even so, i dont think i'm gonna hit tekken lord with 377 wins.) so i think the time is more there than in anything else in this game

Good luck for the 1k's people!

For clarification i was on around 470 around the 3 hour mark. So i would say depending on skill Galdius is right on the money.

I dont think this is a HARDER game to 1k, but i do feel it's longer. playing ghost battle (2 rounds, ultra hard. single pick rather than tag) i'm on around 310 wins and 28 losses. and i've only hit Byakku (21st dan) and i think tekken lord is 32nd dan? so its more of a grind in my opinion. the achievement guide and road map states around 377 wins and 76 losses (around that. appologies for guestimating but even so, i dont think i'm gonna hit tekken lord with 377 wins.) so i think the time is more there than in anything else in this game

Good luck for the 1k's people!

Tekken Lord is 30th Dan. 32nd Dan is Tekken God with 100th Dan being True Tekken God (I got my Kunimitsu and Angel to this rank).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
This is easier to get 1k than it is in Tekken 6. Most of the achievements are easy, except for the Tekken lord one.

Tekken Lord achievement was easy to get. It had to do with a solution for people with auto-fire controllers. Bind it to LK+RK (3+4) with the A, go into Ghost mode, select Jun, then activate A with the auto-fire function turned on, then walk away from your Xbox for awhile. You come back a couple of hours later and it's yours. Really easy!